Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Posting Pictures Question

Old 05-10-2012, 05:38 AM   #1
Racer X will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Racer X's Tacoma Gallery
Posting Pictures Question

How do I get pictures to show as part of my post instead of as a little thumbnail that you have to click on to view. I've been using "Manage Attachements" and uploading files under "Upload Files from your Computer" and everything shows up as a thumbnail. I must be missing something.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
you can upload pics to live and copy the link at the bottom, upload them to a hosting site like photobucket and copy/paste the image code

or find the pic you want online, click "copy image location" on the right-click and paste it into the "insert image" icon on the reply panel
Old 05-10-2012, 05:41 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X View Post
How do I get pictures to show as part of my post instead of as a little thumbnail that you have to click on to view. I've been using "Manage Attachements" and uploading files under "Upload Files from your Computer" and everything shows up as a thumbnail. I must be missing something.
after you do that you have to put the link wrapped in IMG tags into your post

so basically, after you upload the pics in the manage attachments window, right click on each attachment and copy the address one at a time...click on the little yellow icon with the mountains and paste the link

repeat for each attached image
Old 05-10-2012, 05:43 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
FAQ
How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #5
Racer X will become famous soon enough

Firefighter:
Racer X's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fast response. You guy (and girls) rock!