Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Xbox connecting

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox connecting

Anyone know of any way to connect my Xbox360 to my laptop to play using its screen? Or even connect to an old tv that is lacking rca input slots?

I dread an entire summer working without the xbox lol.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
For your TV use a RF modulator. Found that one on Amazon for under $10
And for your laptop, you cannot use the screen unless there is a video input connection. I've never heard of a laptop with a video input feature.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
For your TV use a RF modulator. Found that one on Amazon for under $10
And for your laptop, you cannot use the screen unless there is a video input connection. I've never heard of a laptop with a video input feature.
thanks man, ill have to see if a local store has one or ill order one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
does your laptop have an HDMI hookup?
Not thinking it does. None of the xbox cords match up to any plug ins
Old 05-23-2012, 06:32 AM   #5
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
You might look for something like this. It's S-Video to USB.
http://www.google.com/products/catal...wBA#ps-sellers

I know of a guy on XDA-Developers.net who got a PS3 player to play through the Motorola Atrix Lapdock. The lapdock has a mini-HDMI input. You can pick up the lapdock for about $60.

Either that or a smaller LCD tv with PC inputs. If it has PC inputs as well, you could use it as a second monitor on your laptop when you're not using it for the xbox or tv.

Products Discussed in this Thread