LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Bose Soundlink

Old 06-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
Bose Soundlink

I have found that no matter where I look, its going to cost me $299.00, my question for anyone who may know is, Is there anyplace I can save a few bucks, I really want one but I hate paying full price for things and I can usually find a coupon code or something to save 50 bucks but have come up short for this.

I've checked amazon.com, crutchfields, ebay, and obviously all the retailers. I do have a US mailing address so buying stateside is definately in the cards.

Also, anyone with one have anything to say good or bad? I like the mobility, battery life, and Bluetooth connectivity but maybe I'm just a sucker.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Try Costco or Sam's Club. Actually I can check Costco today after work if you like.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Costco doesn't have it in the store. The price is set with something like that just like game consoles.