Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Home Security Cameras

Old 07-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Home Security Cameras

Hey guys, any experts on this subject? I want to put a wireless camera out front and back of my house and feed video into my Windows Home Server for archival. Looking around the internet and the options vary ALOT.

Not looking to spend a huge amount of money. Leaning on going to Radio Shack since I can actually hold the product and figure out if it's what I want.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
MrMophandle is on a distinguished road

MrMophandle's Tacoma Gallery
Not an expert, but check out this. I'm cobbling pieces together to make this a reality. From what little research I have done, it seems any system that allows remote access to the cameras has a pay-per-month style pricing model. Ghey.

I haven't found a 'free to connect to your home' model yet.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:19 AM   #3
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Check COSTCO

http://www.costco.com/Common/Search....rch&lang=en-US
Old 08-29-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
Costco does have some pretty good systems. I just installed the lorex 8 camera setup on my buddies house. Super easy to do over a weekend. It can be setup to feed to a pc or mobile device.