Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Turtle Beach

Old 07-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #1
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Turtle Beach

Anyone rockin Turtle Beach's for xBox, PS3 or PC/MAC? Just picked up some new X42's today and DAM! If you game these things make for a whole new experience. Even for just late night TV or movies so you don't have to annoy the people in the next room. Works for just about anything. Completely wireless with Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround sound. Pretty sick.

If anyone was considering forking out the money for some of these, don't hesitate or think twice. Totally worth the money IMO
Old 07-27-2012, 04:19 AM   #2
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I think I'ma try to get one I just bought a cheap set to do me over on my PC. They are called Frogz only bought it cause it had a inline mic, they still hurt my ears after a hour of wearing them I've always heard good things about Turtle Beach.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:19 AM   #3
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
I have x31's and they still work great, a few years old now. On MW3 I use sitrep pro and can hear stuff you cannot hear from surround sound speakers. There are background sounds that are awesome and I can hear footsteps across the map. Then the added benefit of not keeping the wife up late at night!
Old 07-27-2012, 04:44 AM   #4
detnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the sheddetnight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
detnight's Tacoma Gallery
I use TB for my Xbox360 and the Ps3 and I have another one for my computer