LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Anyone interested in Apple II floppies?

Old 07-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in Apple II floppies?

Dont know if anyone has an apple this old on here but i had a IIc and IIe and collected a ton of floppies from a school auction. I dont have the iic or iie anymore so i dont need the floppies. Anyone interested? I have about 70 of them ranging from appleworks, original apple ii disks, beagle bros, pacman, choplifter and everything in between. I didnt feel this would be appropriate in the buy/sell/trade forum haha but id take $20 + shipping for em all
Old 07-31-2012, 09:50 AM   #2
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
I think I have a Apple II, too bad I don't have any loot or I'd take em.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Hahah let me know if you want em later