Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

iPhone 5? Really?

Old 08-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
iPhone 5? Really?

Is there really an iPhone 5 coming out in september? I have an iphone 4 right now and ive been trying to sell it but if there is an iPhone 5 coming out then im going to wait and get that with the money i get from my iphone 4 instead of buying the iphone 4s or the samsung Galaxy 3 like ive been thinking about getting instead of going apple.

So spill it, iPhone5? September?
Old 08-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
yes
Old 08-02-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
That makes me, Mr apple Fanboy very happy! Wonder how badass this thing is going to be, im kinda scared because without mr jobs... Who knows what this thing is going to look like or do... Could be shitty without the master at hand.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
It will be a pile of shit like the rest of the iPhones.. Enjoy your over priced locked down POS device.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:51 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Bring it on , I wanna dump my 3GS I'm using right now

Did I say that out loud ?

I'm sorry , I love you 3GS , don't crash
Old 08-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I heard it's gonna be 800 dollars.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #7
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
oh and in before the nerd brawl these threads always turn into

get a life geeks
Old 08-02-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Bring it on , I wanna dump my 3GS I'm using right now

Did I say that out loud ?

I'm sorry , I love you 3GS , don't crash
I'm with you on that one. My 3GS is soooo slooowww. I'm getting the 5 as soon as it comes out. I heard it has a 4 inch screen on it too.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
My i4 contract is up then . I'm on board .
Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #10
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
...while i appreciate the innovation of apple products, ...i don't understand how the allure doesn't wear out it's welcome over time... as soon as you fork over hundreds of dollars for your new gizmo, they announce the release of the next generation gizmo, ...or the fact that they tend to lock you into proprietary h/w interfaces and s/w... ...or the fact they were caught (and sued for...) tracking user movement via GPS
Old 08-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #11
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
It will be a pile of shit like the rest of the iPhones.. Enjoy your over priced locked down POS device.
haha ^^ woooww thats funny anyways yea i read it is soppoused to have a bigger screen however not too big still keeping the great screen quality. 4g lte. 1080p video recording. i would wait for the new one
Old 08-02-2012, 06:02 PM   #12
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
On board, had my first iPhone the 4 for two years now. Contract is up ready for a new phone. Thinking of going to Sprint for the new 5...I don't know. Never had one issue with AT&T but I like the unlimited data idea.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #13
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
ive heard rumors but nothing too exact. I do know that IOS6 will be out this fall so it would make sense for the iphone 5 to come out around the same time. IOS 6 looks pretty sweet and im excited for the iphone 5 although i still have about a year left on my contract so wont be upgrading for a while
Old 08-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #14
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
...while i appreciate the innovation of apple products, ...i don't understand how the allure doesn't wear out it's welcome over time... as soon as you fork over hundreds of dollars for your new gizmo, they announce the release of the next generation gizmo, ...or the fact that they tend to lock you into proprietary h/w interfaces and s/w... ...or the fact they were caught (and sued for...) tracking user movement via GPS
Nothing new . Been like that for decades.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:12 PM   #15
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i have heard it will have 2 screen sizes. but thats it. also IOS 6 looks really cool and comes out this fall. so iphone 5 should come out at the same time. i’m thinking october tho. my main camera got moisture in it and wont work (i’m stupid and set it down on counter in bathroom and their was water on the counter) my contract is up next feb or march. but mom still has a none smart phone and does not want a new phone any time soon. so i’m going to use her upgrade. should get it pretty damn cheep she has not upgraded in like 3 or 4 year. idk how she gets them to last so long.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #16
Taco89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nik
Taco89's Tacoma Gallery
i wish they had pics of the new iphone
Old 08-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #17
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
New iPhone will have a different charging port, meaning you're going to get new cables for it.
Ha
Ha

I still use my 1st gen iPod touch
Old 08-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #18
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Well when it does come out, my 4S is going straight to Craigslist!
Old 08-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #19
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Suposedly sept. 12 apple will announce the iphone 5 and release it late september early october. It will have a 4 inch screen compared to the current 3.5 inch screen and it will have a smaller charging port and run on a new ios. And hopefully the stock will shoot up and make me some money that i can dump into the tacoma
Old 08-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #20
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Evo Lte for sprint (htc one elsewhere) and it's a badass phone. My battery lasts 2 days on a 4.5" screen. Running Android ice cream sandwich. Drop the icrap.