Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

IE 9 question

Old 08-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
IE 9 question

Most links I click work just fine some though when I click I get a yellow type star and on these I need to mash the Ctrl button before the link will work. Another thing sometimes pics on a web site even from time to time on tacoma world the pics are just a small red x insode a small box, how do I fix these? Thanks
Old 08-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
dump IE like the other 99% of the population and download firefox or chrome
Old 08-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
maju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaju is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired
maju's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like Google`s pop-up blocker. Allow pop-ups on the page you are viewing and the yellow star with the red excalmation point will stop and the link will open. The Google pop-up blocker icon is on the Google tool bar and has three boxes with a red circle and slash across it. Is is next to the blue bookmarks icon on my Google tool bar. Click on this icon and it will allow pop-ups on the page you are currently viewing.

Refer the Google article provided below:
Google Toolbar - About the Pop-up Blocker
http://toolbar.google.com/popup_help.html
Old 08-05-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by maju View Post
Sounds like Google`s pop-up blocker. Allow pop-ups on the page you are viewing and the yellow star with the red excalmation point will stop and the link will open. The Google pop-up blocker icon is on the Google tool bar and has three boxes with a red circle and slash across it. Is is next to the blue bookmarks icon on my Google tool bar. Click on this icon and it will allow pop-ups on the page you are currently viewing.

Refer the Google article provided below:
Google Toolbar - About the Pop-up Blocker
http://toolbar.google.com/popup_help.html

OK thx