View Poll Results: I chose
Bing 7 7.61%
Google 72 78.26%
It was a draw 2 2.17%
a bag of potatoes 11 11.96%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2012, 07:45 AM   #1
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Bing vs. Google

www.bingiton.com

For shits I did it. I actually chose Bing, surprisingly *shrug*
1st test: 3 of 5 results went to Google
2nd test: 4 of 5 results went to Bing
Tie breaker: 3 of 5 results went to Bing
Old 09-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
You mad?

Old 09-11-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asphaltpilot View Post
www.bingiton.com

For shits I did it. I actually chose Bing, surprisingly *shrug*
1st test: 3 of 5 results went to Google
2nd test: 4 of 5 results went to Bing
Tie breaker: 3 of 5 results went to Bing
I did it and stayed true to Google!
Old 09-11-2012, 09:18 AM   #5
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I got 5 out of 5 Google.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #6
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
was 4/5 google but only went 1/5 bing to see if it was bing or not.

everything i searched google had 1.5-2x the results as bing.
but bing is getting better than it was.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Google is fun to say. Bing sounds stupid. I choose Google.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:50 AM   #8
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Google is fun to say. Bing sounds stupid. I choose Google.
Hey Chris, why don't you bing it?
Old 09-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
Hey Chris, why don't you bing it?
dam....
bing
google
google
bing
bing
Old 09-11-2012, 10:02 AM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
google
google
bing
goole
bing
Old 09-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
I am a diehard Microsoft fan but generally use Google for my Internet searches. Lately I have been using Bing more but realize that I have been getting slightly better results from Google especially in regards to technology solutions searches. For now I will stick with Google....
Old 09-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #13
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
G
G
B
G
G

... the one Bing win was because i searched for "beach volleyball" and Bing showed the best pictures on the home page
Old 09-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #14
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Google
Google
Bing
Google
Google
Old 09-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #15
JeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeremyGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
JeremyGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Bing is for old people that don't know any better
Old 09-11-2012, 12:31 PM   #16
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
must be 'murica only cuz i just get the bing.com site when i click the link
Old 09-11-2012, 12:42 PM   #17
The Past Through Tomorrow
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny
JohnnyWayne's Tacoma Gallery
Try duckduckgo for a bit more privacy
Old 09-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #18
Hunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter.V.White is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1LT, Infantry (11A)
Name: Hunter
Hunter.V.White's Tacoma Gallery
My search queries aren't that creative, but I wanted to try and test the search algorithm with acronyms, abbreviations, and/or slangs to give one search algorithm an edge over the other.

The results are to be expected...

Bing vs. Google-bing-results.jpg
Old 09-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #19
JEA86 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
JEA86's Tacoma Gallery
G
G
G
G
G
Old 09-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #20
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Way too microsoft for me I'll stick with google.