LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Phone Case Poll

View Poll Results: Which case do you have/want?
Otterbox 62 49.60%
Ballistic 9 7.20%
Lifeproof 54 43.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #21
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
And you won't findme ranting about apple. Haha I've got just about every product they sell.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:12 PM   #22
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
the "how-to" er whatever talks about editing posts but i don't see how to edit polls.. i'll give the moderators a try
Old 09-12-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
And you won't findme ranting about apple. Haha I've got just about every product they sell.
same here: iPhone 4, macbook pro, The New iPad, apple TV.... I think that's it for now....
Old 09-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #24

bump
Old 09-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha let's see if I can remember them all. 2 iPhone 4's, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, MacBook pro, MacBook, 27 inch iMac, apple tv, iPad 2....I think that's it
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #26

damn... got me beat
Old 09-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #28
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an Otterbox on my iPhone 4S. It makes the phone bulkier, but I carry it on my waist, not in a pocket, so no big deal.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:46 PM   #29
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
zagg protectors front and back, sometimes i like having it with no case on it.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:50 AM   #30
Purveyor of Fun

I rocked that for quite a while with my 3G. I liked it. My 5 will have a case for sure though.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #31
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
I have run several different version of the Otterbox (defender and commuter) and I was torn on going with the Otterbox again or with the lifelock, but once I saw the TAKTIK I was sold!

My previous phone found on that the commuter wouldnt hold up to getting run over.... so iPhone 5 on order, and will be ordering the TAKTIK today

Thanks for the great info everyone!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:54 AM   #34
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Love my otterbox. great customer service. If it breaks they will send you another one no questions asked
YUP
Old 10-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #35
*~*
TacoJenn is on a distinguished road
Name: Jennifer
TacoJenn's Tacoma Gallery
I have a speck candyshell on my 5, I love them cuz they are slim and form fitting, I had one on my 3GS and it saved my phone a million times, plus the color selection is good.. I'm a girl what can I say lol
Old 10-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #36
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
I have an otterbox, its bulky and I dropped it once and the phone cracked. Im looking for something new.

Anyone try the Oakley cases?
Old 10-26-2012, 05:12 PM   #37
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
I have an otterbox, its bulky and I dropped it once and the phone cracked. Im looking for something new.

Anyone try the Oakley cases?
Lifeproof
Old 10-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I have a black lifeproof for sale

it's a good case...just not what i was looking for
Old 10-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #39
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I have a black lifeproof for sale

it's a good case...just not what i was looking for
For which phone ?
Old 10-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #40
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i initially didnt read the first post

mine is for the 4/4s