Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Bluetooth Headphones anybody??

Old 09-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Bluetooth Headphones anybody??

Hey guys!! I'm in the market for some bluetooth headphones/earbuds so I can stream music/radio from my phone at work. My Goal is to be able to leave my phone in my toolbox and listen to espn radio/pandora/i heart radio, etc. wirelessly so a range of 10-15 feet would be ideal. If anybody has any bluetooth headphones they can recommend or know where I can get more info on the topic, please let me know!! I'm not interested in being able to answer phone calls or anything else other than the headphones part. Thanks in advance!! Oh yeah, I have a samsung epic 4g if that makes any difference.....
Old 09-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #3

Anybody??
Old 09-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #4
2004Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
2004Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.plantronics.com/us/product/backbeat-903 I bought these for $99.00 a couple of years ago, they are still avaliable but you can get them less than half that price, they work great with my Ipod, laptop, and motorola phone. they will pair up with any bluetooth device.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #5

Thanks for the response, Rick!!! I'm gonna check into these asap!! what kind of range do you get with these headphones??
Old 10-12-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
2004Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Rick
2004Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
No problem WT, 2 ways I mostly use the backbeats, 1.while in the gym, my ipod is on my belt, no distance there but no wires. 2. while at work, my ipod is on my tool buggy and I can get about 20 feet from my ipod.