Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Borderlands 2

Old 09-19-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Borderlands 2

Epic game. Buy it!

I only played the first a small amount, and after putting 3 hours into #2 i am hooked!
Old 09-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #2
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I've been hearing ads for it the past two days on pandora. I never played the first but this one sounds cool. I should try the first...first
Old 10-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
I finally finished the first Borderlands and all its DLCs. I have Borderland 2, I just haven't opened it yet.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #5
Oscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: E4 0311
Name: Bob
Oscarbob's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought it the other day. Haven't had this much fun since the original COD4 MW came out.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:38 PM   #6
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Bat the first one and all theDLC packs. I'm on the second one now with two characters.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:44 PM   #7
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
I love it! I liked the first one so i like how they the old characters in it while adding new stuff. I havent finished it yet but i've heard its a ridiculouslly long story which i like so i dont burn out on it so fast...also the humor is awesome, this is probably the funniest game i've played since the bad co. Games.