Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

what to buy at barnes and noble?

Old 09-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Name: Taylor
CollegeTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
what to buy at barnes and noble?

I got a gift card for 50 bucks and have no idea what to buy there. I dont shop there haha..

I saw they have beats by dre online and I guess a nook is like an ipad but what do you guys think?
Old 09-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
you could buy books.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Nook
Old 09-22-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
CollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the roughCollegeTacoma is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabarbhab View Post
you could buy books.
I actually do enjoy reading occassionally, but I dont really have the time being in college my reading time is the unenjoyable textbooks.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #5
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
You can put it toward the textbooks! They can hook you up. I've actually got a couple of gift cards that I need to spend too. I've got TONS of e books right now that I need to read so I might put them toward hardcover books.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
You could sell it on plastic jungle. They'll probably give you $40 cash for it.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:43 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
You could sell it on plastic jungle. They'll probably give you $40 cash for it.
Thats cool, What is that?
Old 09-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeTacoma View Post
Thats cool, What is that?

Here's a link:
Plastic Jungle

Old 09-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #9
cool concept unfortunately they only give 57 percent of value for b and n, cant say I blame them
Old 09-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #10
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Purchase a DELORME map for your state or any areas you plan on taking your Tacoma through....

Yes ,we live in an electronic world BUT when signals do not work....one of these maps can save your BUT...

You just might find an area to "Adventure" through in your own back yard...
Old 09-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #11
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
You can also trade your gift card on a website to other people to get a gift card somewhere you like (I know it sounds like a hassle right?), maybe for just $50 its not worth the trouble I used my last Barnes & Noble card to buy some DVDs I think off the website.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #12
Great ideas!
Old 09-22-2012, 01:04 PM   #13
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
They have a cool Toyota off road magazine there. Only place I have seen it is there.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #14
So I like the headphone options there are the smallest souls for 100 and the best of soul by ludacris for 180 normally 300 and solo beats by dre for 200 normally 225. Or a nook for 150 what do you guys think? How much total price does a 50 dollar card justify?
Old 09-22-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
45?
Old 09-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
If your barnes and noble is like the ones around here, and you have the starbucks inside you can buy a latte with that card.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
You can put it toward the textbooks! They can hook you up. I've actually got a couple of gift cards that I need to spend too. I've got TONS of e books right now that I need to read so I might put them toward hardcover books.
X2 . rent a text book with it. You might be able to rent one. maybe.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #18
45 and ill give the info lol you can use it online and we will avoid shipping
Old 09-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #19
I guess should move to for sale thread lol
Old 09-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #20
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
What's wrong with using toward school books?