Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Tacomaworld on iPhone 4S change

Old 09-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #1
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomaworld on iPhone 4S change

I am not sure if it is a problem with my phone or something changed with the TacomaWorld website. It shows up much different on my phone now. Is anyone else having the same issue? Any ideas?

It worked fine after the new update so I don't think that is the issue. I can't see pictures or operate the site from Safari.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Happens to me every once in awhile on my 4s, happened today actually. I just double tap the home button, then all your running apps come up, hold them so they shake and you can x out of them. Close safari and reload it, this usually works for me
Old 09-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
I cleared all my history and cookies and it fixed it!
Old 09-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice, dunno why that happens sometimes but it is annoying
Old 09-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #6

Another problem on this forum for iphone... When you try to give rep points and type a message, after every letter you type the window closes. Looks like you might have had the same problem lol, thanks for the rep...the message just says T haha.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:52 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Tapatalk
Ya i have that and only use it for uploading pictures, i like the regular setup better, tapatalk is alot more convenient but i am just more used to the regular site
Old 09-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #9
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal737 View Post
Wait for it...all the Droid fan boys will start to chirp about how it's your phone...because it's an apple!!!
Well I know Droids don't have problems, or atleast my phone doesn't.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
Well I know Droids don't have problems, or atleast my phone doesn't.
Haha we knew that was coming. Im sure iphone5 will fix all my problems...like googlemaps....and useless info from siri.... .
Old 09-25-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Haha we knew that was coming. Im sure iphone5 will fix all my problems...like googlemaps....and useless info from siri.... .
Old 10-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Another problem on this forum for iphone... When you try to give rep points and type a message, after every letter you type the window closes.
works now!