Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

ipod/iphone help?

Old 09-26-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
ipod/iphone help?

Ive searched but i cant find anything on this. When i skip a song on my iphone its like the phone remembers where i skipped at and next time i come back to it it begins playing from where i left off. it began on my old ipod and its been doing it on my iphone since day one. ive re-downloaded itunes and everything but it still persists. any of you "tech gurus" have any ideas on how to get it to stop?
Old 09-26-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
WOOOOOOO!!!
Big Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the rough

Big Tea's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if this is the issue, but try this:
select all your music in itunes (on the computer)
right click
go to: info>options>uncheck remember playback position
resync both the ipod and iphone
Old 09-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #3
jpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpneely is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
ill give it a try. it wasnt checked but i checked it and selected "no". so i guess we'll see how it goes.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #4

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
well so far so good! thanks man thiats been bugging the shit out of me for a few years now...

it gets reallllly annoying to have to press back to reset every song thats ever been skipped at some point
Old 09-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
WOOOOOOO!!!
Big Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the roughBig Tea is a jewel in the rough

Big Tea's Tacoma Gallery
No problem, hope it is a long term fix
Old 09-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #6

jpneely's Tacoma Gallery
i sure hope so!