Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Need help making a copy

Old 09-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Need help making a copy

I'm not knowlegable on computers and haveing a hell of a time trying to make a copy of page #1 (of 45 pages) on the how to thread of changing the spark plugs on the 1 GR-FE V6. I'd sure appreciate it if someone could steer me in the right direction on the steps to go through. So far every time i try to print it starts out printing page 45...i just want page 1. Thanks ahead for any help you can provide.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a Windows-7/MSIE problem.
I'm still running XP and Firefox here and when I use "file>print" it gives me the option of printing just one specific page or a range of pages.

The printer icon in Word and Excel print the whole thing... you need to use the pulldown menu, or try CTRL-P directly from the browser window.

I've never had any luck doing a direct copy/paste from a web browser into Word... the formatting always needs to be "fixed", and background and other items don't transfer.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Jones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shedJones is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jones's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
I'm not knowlegable on computers and haveing a hell of a time trying to make a copy of page #1 (of 45 pages) on the how to thread of changing the spark plugs on the 1 GR-FE V6. I'd sure appreciate it if someone could steer me in the right direction on the steps to go through. So far every time i try to print it starts out printing page 45...i just want page 1. Thanks ahead for any help you can provide.
Sounds like it is the printer properties, where it is set to print from back to front instead of front to back on the page order.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go. Just print.

How To_ Spark Plug Change (...pdf

Frank
Old 10-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #6
khx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkhx73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

khx73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Damm...you guys are something else!! I was somehow able to do it after reading the first reply from CichliCole. Thanks for the fast help guys.
That's why we keep him around
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #7
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Nahh.... we keep him around because we like his sig pic and are waiting for his next photo shoot with his wife.