So I got a phone from my dad, it's a Nokia E73. It only has a wall charger, so when I plug this charger in, after a little bit it make a beep and I get this screen (attached). I'm not sure what it is but after a little while longer I get another beep but the tone is different and then I see the battery (not sure of you can see it in the picture - upper right corner) and it's a crescent moon looking thing in there. At first I thought okay, the battery is charging, but maybe a minute later the phone won't go on, the screen won't even light up.
Could this mean the USB port is bad? You can only charge it via the usb port (well for now I can only do it that way unless I get the battery charger). Anyone have experience with charging problems or this phone?