Notices

iPad mini.... Really!?!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
*~*
TacoJenn is on a distinguished road
Name: Jennifer
TacoJenn's Tacoma Gallery
iPad mini.... Really!?!

Aside from wanting to make money... Wtf is the point of this?? I consider an iPad mini to be my iPhone ... Um duh!
Old 10-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
iPhone = iPad micro.... They will sell tens of millions that's the point
Old 10-23-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoJenn View Post
Aside from wanting to make money... Wtf is the point of this?? I consider an iPad mini to be my iPhone ... Um duh!
That's pretty much it. I got a 7" Lenovo Ideapad myself. It's more convenient as a e-book reader and more practical when used in the car for nav. (iPad is more cumbersome to mount in a car.)
Old 10-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
MySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMySilverTaco13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MySilverTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
just shows u how people would buy anything apple shits out...
Old 10-23-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
It competes with the Kindle etc

Don't like or need it , don't buy it
Old 10-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #6
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
^^^fanboy
Old 10-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #7
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
^^^fanboy
I own an Iphone , if that's what it takes to be a fanboy , I guess you got me
Old 10-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #8
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm laying in bed
Old 10-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #10
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I'm with the oz. I personally want one, I think it'd make a great nav tool an is small enough to use as an everyday tool. iPad is a touch too big for that for me.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #11
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Competes with the Ereaders. My only question is if you wanted to compete with the Ereaders, why not just make an Ereader? Why a mini ipad that already runs Kindle on it?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #12
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I own an Iphone , if that's what it takes to be a fanboy , I guess you got me
Haha, just messin with you.

I'd like to dedicate my previous post to the memory of whipper.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:39 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
Haha, just messin with you.

I'd like to dedicate my previous post in the memory of whipper.
Derp
Old 10-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #14
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap! I spend hours making a legit thread with all sorts of tacoma info and build pics. All I get is 6 responses in 3 months, you put up some thread bout apple and get 8 replies in a matter of hours!
THA FAAAHHQ
Anyways, its all about the money. You sell coffee for $1.50 a cup.......... Cut the cup in half fill it half full add some caffeine and call it espresso>>> Boom! $3.00
Old 10-23-2012, 11:06 PM   #15
*~*
TacoJenn is on a distinguished road
Name: Jennifer
TacoJenn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Holy crap! I spend hours making a legit thread with all sorts of tacoma info and build pics. All I get is 6 responses in 3 months, you put up some thread bout apple and get 8 replies in a matter of hours!
THA FAAAHHQ
Anyways, its all about the money. You sell coffee for $1.50 a cup.......... Cut the cup in half fill it half full add some caffeine and call it espresso>>> Boom! $3.00

Haha don't hate
Old 10-23-2012, 11:11 PM   #16
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
THA FAAAHHQ

You should of put down you are a chick and in seconds you will have more reply's than TW live
Old 11-07-2012, 12:13 AM   #17
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
i kinda want to get an ipad mini mounted into my dash....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDThVZzVtqw
Old 11-07-2012, 12:36 AM   #18
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I already have one...My wife really wanted one as I pretty much commandeered her ipad 2 to take with me to Afghan land. I think it is pretty slick, has the new iphone connection and the cloud which mine is not compatible with. They are very good products and it is small enough to take anywhere whatsoever and not be overly cumbersome.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #19
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
When the hell did they come out with an iPad 3? Lmao!
I actually bought my wife an iPad4 and an iPad Mini. She just loves the mini...
Old 12-21-2012, 12:12 AM   #20
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
I got the mini. It would fit perfectly over the hvac controls or CD player. Now if only the software integration didn't suck still.