Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

any professional audio install gurus

Old 11-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
any professional audio install gurus

I'm looking to hook up multiple speakers to one channel of professional amp. we have wall mounted volume controls for each set of speakers. I want to know if the wall mounted volume controls provide fixed impedance to the amp? I want to easily be able to calculate the impedance to the amp so that i can make sure we are operating at a impedance the amp can handle. From what i can tell this is how these things work, but i want to make sure.