Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Addictive 4x4 game for your smartphone

Old 11-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #21
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
downloading now.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #22
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I hope their next update adds a new vehicle and more levels. I too am almost complete, just got to upgrade my suspension on the race car I think two more levels.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #23
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a blackberry version?
Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 AM   #24
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
got this game about a week or two ago.. sooo damn addicting. i have all three vehicles unlocked, all three maxed out, and all the levels unlocked. lol
Old 11-17-2012, 12:36 AM   #25
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't realize there were more vehicles
Been playing with the jeep fully upgraded for a few days now. Just got the other two and had enough cash to fully upgrade both
Old 11-17-2012, 12:51 AM   #26
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
So have 3mil and nothing to buy
Old 11-17-2012, 12:54 AM   #27
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I saved up for the moon level and then got the monster truck. I'm averaging about 50k before i crash lol
Old 11-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #28
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They added an update now there's a motocross bike, haven't had a chance to try it out yet
Old 11-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #29
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Playing this all the time. Can't put it down.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #30
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
downloading now
Old 11-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #31
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 11-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #32
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiTRD View Post
They added an update now there's a motocross bike, haven't had a chance to try it out yet
I've been waiting for another update. Been playing it for about a month now. It's hard to stop. How long do these levels go for?
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #33
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
downloading!
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #34
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I've been waiting for another update. Been playing it for about a month now. It's hard to stop. How long do these levels go for?
I was wondering the same. The farthest I have gone is level 17 on highway and I already maxed out my moto cross bike in 1 day.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:46 PM   #35
WhoreHey is on a distinguished road

Name: Jorge
WhoreHey's Tacoma Gallery
Just downloaded, and hooked already!
Old 11-20-2012, 12:24 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I was wondering the same. The farthest I have gone is level 17 on highway and I already maxed out my moto cross bike in 1 day.
Holy crap you're an animal I've only reached level 13 on highway but I'm not sure where it ends maybe level 20?

The only vehicle I maxed is the 4x4, turns out I'm no Hill Climb master like I thought
Old 11-20-2012, 07:26 AM   #38
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Had to do a data wipe on my phone Sunday... lost all my stats. Have to start from scratch again. Had all the stages unlocked and all the vehicles maxed out.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #39
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Fr some reason I haven't gotten the motobike update yet....grrrrr....
Same here
Old 11-20-2012, 10:07 AM   #40
____livevil____

Do you guys have your apps set to auto update? If not then check "my apps" in the play store. See if its under manual update.