Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Addictive 4x4 game for your smartphone

Old 12-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #42
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you all!!! This game is way to addicting! My son wont stop asking to play it on my phone... go away kid I am busy playing it! Now my wife has started playing it on her phone.

Damn you all!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #43
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
been playing too. Use the moon to max out air time to get major points and upgrade!

bests:
Countryside - 1775m
Desert - 1775m
Artic - 1651m
highway - 3558m
cave - 1158m
moon - 1127m
mars - 1090m
alien planet - 1402m
Old 12-03-2012, 01:02 PM   #45
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
So much fun!

Bests:
Countryside - 1054
Desert - 1153
Artic - 1661
Highway - 1995
Cave - 1107
Moon - 863
Mars - 926
Alien Planet - 1383
Old 12-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #46
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
bests:
Countryside - 1601m
Desert - 1429m
Artic - 11397m
highway - 4095m
cave - 1300m
moon - 1063m
mars - 1051m
alien planet - Still Locked
Old 12-03-2012, 07:49 PM   #48
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Damn u for showing me this game.... more to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipskip View Post
I hate you all!!! This game is way to addicting! My son wont stop asking to play it on my phone... go away kid I am busy playing it! Now my wife has started playing it on her phone.

Damn you all!

You are quite welcome. Enjoy!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 07:50 PM   #49
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Yall should start a most flips competition
Old 12-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #50
They call me Greekbro
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
They need to update it again I havent played it for more than a week now, because all of my vehicles are maxed out.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #51
LowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the roughLowHangingFuries is a jewel in the rough

Name: Dustin
LowHangingFuries's Tacoma Gallery
This shizznit it fun as hell!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #52
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
They need to update it again I havent played it for more than a week now, because all of my vehicles are maxed out.
this
Old 12-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #53
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiTRD View Post

My new high score
Holy Santa Clause shit! haha. That's ridiculous...I've only just started playing. It's so addicting
Old 12-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #54
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlleiber View Post
Holy Santa Clause shit! haha. That's ridiculous...I've only just started playing. It's so addicting
Old 12-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #55
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet"
HawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedHawaiiTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
HawaiiTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

haha good one.

On that day I was playing and wasn't paying attention to how far I got, I was just trying to collect coins (saving up to buy whatever new maps or vehicles they add if they ever do). Then I realized how far I got and what do I do...slightly jump over a barrel of gas!

Now I can't even get close to that score, but at least I can show off
Old 12-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #56
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Between this and TW I'll never get any work done
Old 12-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #57
Alan84 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Alan
Alan84's Tacoma Gallery
OFFROAD LEGENDS
Old 12-04-2012, 02:17 PM   #58
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
What are your guys preferred vehicle? I use the monster truck primarily and I've maxed it out.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #59
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I'm still playing with the jeep. Lol. I keep missing jumps on the moon but at least I get tons of pts.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:35 PM   #60
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still playing with the jeep. Lol. I keep missing jumps on the moon but at least I get tons of pts.
Also still playing the jeep...i'm tryin to max it out before moving on to another vehicle. Bad idea?