Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Reviews on the Bose lE2 heahphones anyone?

Old 12-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Reviews on the Bose lE2 heahphones anyone?

Hey guys. I'm looking for some new headphones. I keep buying crap kind that are cheap and never last. I go the gym and want something thats gonna stay in my ear and not fall out and sound good.

Anyone have the bose lE2 headphones. There alittle pricey at 90 but I know bose is a good cause I have there tv speakers. Anyone have these and can give me some advice. Just wanna see what other people say before I spend the money you know. Thanks
Old 12-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
New Jaybirds. Wireless, sweat proof, $$$ at 150, but they are awesome for gym and running. You of course need Bluetooth devise.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #3
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking at bluetooth headphones myself. I like the design of the Jaybirds, but reviews haven't been as good as I wish. It seems that there is a resounding vote for the
LG HBS700 where ever I look

This website seemed to have the best grouping of reviews from what I've researched:

http://thewirecutter.com/leaderboard/headphones/
Old 12-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
I've been looking at bluetooth headphones myself. I like the design of the Jaybirds, but reviews haven't been as good as I wish. It seems that there is a resounding vote for the
LG HBS700 where ever I look

This website seemed to have the best grouping of reviews from what I've researched:

http://thewirecutter.com/leaderboard/headphones/
I have these, and I can tell you that they are by far the best pair of bluetooths I have owned so far. I have had two different Motorola ones, and a pair of plantronic backbeats, and these Jaybirds rock. Of course the sound is not as good as the plugged in Bose, but for workout headphones I really prefer wireless.

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/freedom-s...th-headphones/
Old 12-06-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I love my bose MIE2's. Same thing just have a remote for phone answering and such. They sound amazing and I've never had a headphone that fit so well. There is no way for these to fall out with the way they are designed. I'm not sure why everyone doesn't make a contoured fit like bose has done. Well worth it!
Old 12-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #7
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I do worry about the sweat though, that is a nice feature of the jaybirds, though I do think mine have some type of warrantee.