Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Tacoma world app??

Old 01-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma world app??

Is there one? who would I check with too make sure it's cool?
I won't be charging anything for it.

I have been learning xcode and thought it would be nice to make a little something.

So far I have this, you click the app button and it goes straight to the site.

I have a few more Ideas, like links to maintenance schedules and torque settings in a quick datasheet, may or may not be able to figure it out

Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas.

Thanks for lookin

Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma world app??-app.jpg  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #2
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the bottom left corner of the screen

Down there

V
V
V
V
V
Old 01-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I just got Tapatalk, but I'd love to see just a TW app.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
JPC2061 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: J.P.
JPC2061's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Down there

V
V
V
V
V
I scanned that twice all it said was click me and I didn't understand it I thought I was being trolled. Then it clicked I'm an idiot.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #5
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Down there

V
V
V
V
V
yes, the mobile version or tapatalk... anything else?

I skimmed over the threads and didn't see anything specifically for a TW iphone app.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC2061 View Post
I scanned that twice all it said was click me and I didn't understand it I thought I was being trolled. Then it clicked I'm an idiot.
wut
Old 01-17-2013, 10:44 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
yes, the mobile version or tapatalk... anything else?

I skimmed over the threads and didn't see anything specifically for a TW iphone app.
No , there is no TW app

I was pointing out the threads on a TW app to you if you hadn't seen them

Personally , I like Tapatalk and use it all the time
Old 01-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #8
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
ok cool lol

I am going to do it anyways, I need to learn and practice and Tacomas are an interesting subject.

What I do need are more creative ideas, I can draw it(kinda) and code it.