Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Addictive Plague Inc. Game for smartphone

Old 01-29-2013, 01:29 AM   #21
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I know it's only a game but the concept of the game is kinda fucked don't ya think?
Yea it's only a game but damn, I'm always telling myself "This has and can happen again".

But admit it, you played it and had fun
Old 01-29-2013, 05:57 AM   #22
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
buying the upgrayedd
Old 01-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #23
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Finally beat Virus. I got this gene strand when I won that I can use to modify the genetic code in the beginning that allows devolving to not cost anything. Highly helpful when the mutation evolves itself and it usually cost to devolve when you are trying to stay undetected. On to Fungus!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #24
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Yea it's only a game but damn, I'm always telling myself "This has and can happen again".

But admit it, you played it and had fun
I played it and i'm still playing it , I haven't gotten past bacteria yet, there is always one little area of ~50,000 that just doesn't want die.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:58 AM   #25
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I played it and i'm still playing it , I haven't gotten past bacteria yet, there is always one little area of ~50,000 that just doesn't want die.
Damn Greenland.... I finally got those bastards!
Old 01-29-2013, 09:31 AM   #26
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
how did I ever play this game without fast forward?!? well worth the $1.06
Old 01-29-2013, 09:34 AM   #27
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Zombie Gunship on apple devices. You get to fly around in an AC130 shooting hoards of zombies. Its a good one.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #28
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
how did I ever play this game without fast forward?!? well worth the $1.06
if you're on a rooted droid you can download GameCIH and use it fast forward even more! lol

It's like a GameShark for droid
Old 01-29-2013, 11:17 AM   #29

gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not rooted, I'm too simple for that.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:38 PM   #30

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
On to Prion
Old 01-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #31
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having a hell of a time even beating the bacteria on normal mode. Got close a couple of times. I probably need to save some points to alter the strand when they start working on a cure.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #32
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I had a tough time with the fungus . I'm on piral normal now .
Old 01-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #33
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
I'm having a hell of a time even beating the bacteria on normal mode. Got close a couple of times. I probably need to save some points to alter the strand when they start working on a cure.
Avoid all the center stuff until everyone is infected...
Old 01-30-2013, 04:16 PM   #34
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yup and devolve the symptoms
Old 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM   #35
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Any tips on fungus? I don't work on symptoms until I have a high infection rate. It always seems like Greenland will never infect fast enough even though I max out the cold resistance.
Old 01-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #36
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Any tips on fungus? I don't work on symptoms until I have a high infection rate. It always seems like Greenland will never infect fast enough even though I max out the cold resistance.
Just be patient. It'll get infected soon. Get water Borne up. No symptoms until everyone is infected
Old 01-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #37
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #38
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Fungus takes awhile too . I usually start somewhere in South America , I think with fungus I started in Greenland because it really hard to make it spread .
Old 01-30-2013, 05:36 PM   #39

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on Bio-Weapon, it's pretty hard. I always start in China. Dunno, they just seem to get infected REALLY quick. On the ones where the symptom mutations pop up themselves you don't necessarily have to devolve them. Just make sure the severity is not even showing so the infection goes un-noticed. If the auto symptoms start killing people, devolve one immediately until lethality/severity goes back down. If you upgrade a symptom yourself though the severity will increase. I can usually infect the entire world with it unnoticed, until after when I start increasing the lethality. I usually upgrade air and water transmission all the way and cold and heat resistance just one. I slowly increase the other abilities along the way.. After that just keep infecting and keep up with your symptoms as to not become noticeable. You should infect the world while saving up points, once everyone is infected or close to everyone (withing 300k), unleash the lethality. They'll try to cure it but wont make it.

Different diseases may take more transmission.. I often see USA, Canada, Japan, & Greenland being among the last to be infected.

It also helps to modify the genetic code before you start your mission. After you complete each mission you unluck a new gene. Use them to your advantage. The Translesion + gene makes it where the costs to devolve doesn't increase. Comes in VERY handy.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #40
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
This game is awesome! I just beat bio-weapon today took me almost a week on that one to figure it out. start in China and unlock 1 of every transmission type. including 1 of each on hot and cold fight the cure and devolve every symptom untill they find you. Once they find you i would devolve the symptoms unless it goes from insomnia up because it helps fight the cure.