Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Addictive Plague Inc. Game for smartphone

Old 01-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #41
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Tee hee
Addictive Plague Inc. Game for smartphone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359597901.115275.jpgAddictive Plague Inc. Game for smartphone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359597917.731065.jpgAddictive Plague Inc. Game for smartphone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359597928.117068.jpg
Old 01-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #42
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
That's just wrong. There's already enough people blaming violence and death on that.
On a side note I'm tempted to buy this sick and twisted game
Old 01-30-2013, 06:10 PM   #43
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Got it finally. Started in Greenland. Focused on resistances a bit more and less on the symptoms. Didn't think it would work but the cure progress slowed way down and stopped at 78%.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #44
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
That's just wrong. There's already enough people blaming violence and death on that.
On a side note I'm tempted to buy this sick and twisted game
twas mere satire.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:22 PM   #45
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
twas mere satire.
I didn't mean to sound rude, I figured you were being sarcastic.

So, is this game worth it?
Old 01-30-2013, 06:30 PM   #46
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Damn it! So close on my first go at virus on normal difficulty.
Attached Thumbnails
Addictive Plague Inc. Game for smartphone-uploadfromtaptalk1359599431132.jpg  
Old 01-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #47
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this one was good . But it's just ok I guess . I'm going for more lethal 1-5 rating and higher score . My high score is only 21,000 . People in my game center has 4-5 million . I'm also not spending money on the game though.

Old 01-31-2013, 06:19 AM   #48
boto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really niceboto is just really nice

Name: Philip
boto's Tacoma Gallery
just got it reading your post hehe but i got it for free
Old 01-31-2013, 12:00 PM   #49

Full of win! Found a way to "mill DNA" on fungus using a couple of DNA strand options. Made 400 points then killed the world mighty fast. Infection maxed, abilities maxed and a whole lot of nasty symptoms.
Attached Thumbnails
Addictive Plague Inc. Game for smartphone-uploadfromtaptalk1359662312068.jpg  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:05 PM   #50
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I can't get past the first damn level. They find a cure everytime. I haven't purchased the full game yet....maybe that's why...
Maybe I'm missing something
Old 01-31-2013, 12:09 PM   #51
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
sweet game. I played this about a month ago and beat it.

Im playing hill climb right now. I suck at it though
Old 01-31-2013, 12:16 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I can't get past the first damn level. They find a cure everytime. I haven't purchased the full game yet....maybe that's why...
Maybe I'm missing something
Play a few games on casual to get a few "abilities" unlocked and that'll help ya out a bit.
That and maybe spend a buck and buy the auto bubble burst option. Makes life a lot easier.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #53
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Play a few games on casual to get a few "abilities" unlocked and that'll help ya out a bit.
Ok I'll give that a go, Thanks!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:20 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Ok I'll give that a go, Thanks!
You bet! Good luck.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:24 PM   #55
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I know it's only a game but the concept of the game is kinda fucked don't ya think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
x2
So...the concept resident evil and dawn of the dead is fucked too.....

Naw...
Old 01-31-2013, 12:55 PM   #56
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
lol.. almost real-life like

Old 02-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #57
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-01-2013, 03:58 PM   #58

how do you get the swine flu symptom combo?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #59
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
can't beat the last level on anything. tough to beat the cure and have enough funds
Old 02-26-2013, 07:59 AM   #60
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
The zombie virus was released on iphones at midnight and is coming soon to android.

It costs a few bucks to buy or if it's free if you finish everything on brutal.