Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Bodyguardz Armor Carbon Fiber Skin

Old 02-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Bodyguardz Armor Carbon Fiber Skin

Anyone have this and how well does it work for both protection and longevity??

Seems like a good idea and appears to be of decent quality. I currently have an otterbox and the thing is huge but works wonderfully!

Here is a link to the site:

http://www.bodyguardz.com/armor-carb...=sort_priority

Any thoughts or comments and experience is greatly appreciated.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:09 AM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Stick with the otterbox. The "armor" is just a sticker, I can't see it working well and if you drop it it does nothing. Look on ebay for an otterbox if you want a new one. I got my defender for $15 because the box was dented.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #4
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
If you want CF then dip your otterbox in some true weave. I did it to my case. I never cleared it yet.

It will be gloss today.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
What about an Otterbox Commuter? It's smaller than the Defender.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #6
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
What about an Otterbox Commuter? It's smaller than the Defender.
I had a defender and thought it was to large so i bought the commuter case and droped my iphone on my driveway and the screen shattered. got a new iphone and a new defender case.