Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

need video conversion help asap

Old 02-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #1
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
need video conversion help asap

so i have to have this video done by tomorrow and im having trouble converting it.

im recording it on my phone and the phones format is 3gp so i transfered the video to my laptop via usb and i downloaded "pazera 3gp to avi" so that way i can play it on my laptop and edit etc but after i convert it only the voice plays not the video its like its not even there. is there some settings i should be looking for or what

thanks