Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Purchase from Amazon warehouse?

Old 02-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Purchase from Amazon warehouse?

I am looking at getting an Asus TF700 tablet and Amazon warehouse has them "Used- Very good" for $85 less then a brand new one.
http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-TF700T-B1...rds=tf700+asus
Does anyone have any experience purchasing from Amazon warehouse?
Would you save the $85 and get the used one or spend the whole $437?
Old 02-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I would probably buy new. They have a 30 day return policy but it doesn't have a manufacturer's warranty (you buy from a 3rd party warranty shop). I'd stick with new or refurbished. Many times a refurbished unit comes with the manufacturer's warranty.