Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

samsung s3 vs s4??

Old 04-25-2013, 09:45 PM   #1
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
samsung s3 vs s4??

Should i get the s3 for 70$ or wait for the s4 200+ i have an iphone 4s and i want a 4g phone and bigger screen. should i upgrade and it will count as a birthday gift also
Old 04-25-2013, 09:47 PM   #2
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
70? I just got my s3 for 40$
Old 04-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
from where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
70? I just got my s3 for 40$
Where did u get it for 40$? and i will pay 70$ to keep my unlimited data.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:32 AM   #4
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I paid $50 for the S3 on black friday last year.. Used my gf's upgrade and got rid of the pos iphone 4s. I was able to keep my unlimited data plan too. The S3 is nice, but camera lacks and so does display. S4 supposedly is taking care of that.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #5
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
coming from an iphone loyalist (had every iteration), i decided to get the gs3. i got it when it first came out so i paid the 200 for it. i really like it, and i like it more that the iphone. when the gs4 comes out i might just pick that one up even though my phone plan might not be able to upgrade yet lol.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
My wife and I just got Samsung Galaxy S4s last weekend and they are just cool phones. I was a BlackBerry user that wanted to switch. My wife was a dedicated iPhone user and was going to get an iPhone5 until she saw the Galaxy S4.

I told her I was very proud of her....
Old 05-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #7
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
I love my S3. Either way you go you will be happy. The S4 has a bigger processor(quad core) & a bigger screen.

http://reviews.cnet.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/
Old 05-17-2013, 07:26 AM   #8
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
I thought the S4 wasn't coming out until the end of May???
Old 05-17-2013, 07:34 AM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on the s4 now & I don't like it
Old 05-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #10
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Just made the switch from Iphone to S4 and really digging it. Love the screen and the speed. Also switched from AT&T to verizon and love the service.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #11
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Just made the switch from Iphone to S4 and really digging it. Love the screen and the speed. Also switched from AT&T to verizon and love the service.
I did the opposite today. I switched from Verizon to AT&T so far service is about the same. Oh and I got the HTC one. The speaker is booming and so far I love the phone too. As for the OP I would get the S4 it has a lot of features. I choose the One over the S4 because I like the loud speaker and build quality.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #12
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the speaker on the S4 sucks. But the headphones it comes with are pretty good.
Old 05-26-2013, 07:23 PM   #13
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
s4.