Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Best apps on smartphones!

Old 05-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #21
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
iPhone 5

App News
Hurricane Pro
Taptu
5-0 Police Scanner
Crime Mapping
Drippler
Uncrate
Build Calculator
Chive
Reddit
Crime 2 Puzzlement
App Trailers
Old 05-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #22
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Tapatalk
Twitter
WeatherCube
Shazam
Chase banking
Overbreak
Fruit Ninja
Tiny Wings
Angry birds
Camera+
Scrabblee
GB(diabetes)
Plants Vs Zombies
Temple Run
Bag it
Hill climb
SnapChat
The Chive
Pandora
Wallpapers HD
Bump
Remote
WebMD
Whats that Phase
4Pics1Word
PlayTube
QRreader
Hardest game ever 2

Man i have alot of gaming apps
Old 05-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #23
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
FLASHLIGHT APP...use it every day...and chipotle app...
Old 05-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #24
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
FLASHLIGHT APP...use it every day...and chipotle app...
Haha yah the flashlight is pretty fucking handy i will admit.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #25
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I use my phone for forums, emails and texting
More than anything else...wish I had more time for games
Old 05-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I use my phone for forums, emails and texting
More than anything else...wish I had more time for games
Dont you poop?!
Old 05-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #27
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Yes...and I'm usually on the forums there too lol
Old 05-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Yes...and I'm usually on the forums there too lol
Haha...Wait...Where are you?
Old 05-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #29
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I was just thinking about starting a thread like this to share ideas for apps. It seems there is always something new popping up that I wouldn't have ever thought of for an app. It's amazing what can be done with a smartphone. I have the Iphone 4S.

I love the flashlight app.
Tip calculator.
Magnifying glass
Direct TV
Yellow Pages
I have a couple of different bar code scan tools
My banking app
Printer control for my air printer
Netflix
Waze gps
Find Iphone

Some I have and have never really used but could come it handy

Level
Scan tool, (for documents) which I guess taking a pic could be the same
Compass
Noaa weather
Sigalert traffic
Emergency radio scanner
Tv remote control (haven't set it up and tried it yet)

I have others but nothing really noteworthy.

I love this thread for any other ideas.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #30
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Anybody play any of the hardest game evers?
Hardest games? Try the game call "Impossible" And you'll understand why it's called that. Please report back in 3 weeks when you beat the FIRST level
Old 05-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #31
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
I was just thinking about starting a thread like this to share ideas for apps. It seems there is always something new popping up that I wouldn't have ever thought of for an app. It's amazing what can be done with a smartphone. I have the Iphone 4S.

I love the flashlight app.
Tip calculator.
Magnifying glass
Direct TV
Yellow Pages
I have a couple of different bar code scan tools
My banking app
Printer control for my air printer
Netflix
Waze gps
Find Iphone

Some I have and have never really used but could come it handy

Level
Scan tool, (for documents) which I guess taking a pic could be the same
Compass
Noaa weather
Sigalert traffic
Emergency radio scanner
Tv remote control (haven't set it up and tried it yet)

I have others but nothing really noteworthy.

I love this thread for any other ideas.
I have the tip one too...comes in handy..especially if you're horrible at math like me ha
Old 05-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Hardest games? Try the game call "Impossible" And you'll understand why it's called that. Please report back in 3 weeks when you beat the FIRST level
Fuck you. haha Never have i deleted an APP for my own good.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #33
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Some of my Faves On my Samsung Galaxy III:

Tapatalk 2 (duh!)
Advanced Task Killer
Yelp
Out of Milk
Key Ring (FAVE -- keeps all those little rewards cards off your keychain)
Pandora
Soundcloud
Photobucket
Color Flashlight
Battery Solo Widget
AutoTrader
Candy Crush (bastard game is the devil...I HATE YOU LEVEL 65!!!!!!)
Coke Rewards
Groupon
All Trails
Soundhound

I have soooooooooooooooooo much other stuff loaded that I've not even used yet.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #34
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
i5
Altimeter
Coordinates
Planets
Google earth
Temple run 1-2
Photobucket
Craigslist
Around me
Dune rider
Family fued
5-0 radio
Subway surfers
Frisbee
Zombie hwy
Flick home run
Hungary shark
Paper toss
Wheelin
Sig alert
Hill climb
Legends
Pitfall
Last call
Hide it pro
Plague
Wheel
Old 05-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #35
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah , Planets , I like that one too

Check out Living Earth
Old 05-15-2013, 10:38 PM   #36
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Google Sky Map is pretty cool too
Old 05-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #37
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
iPhone 4s

Major ones I use:

Instagram
Hipstamatic
Radarscope
Flipboard
Chase Mobile banking
Capital One
Pandora
Old 05-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
iPhone 4s

Major ones I use:

Instagram
Hipstamatic
Radarscope
Flipboard
Chase Mobile banking
Capital One