Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

The Ultimate iOS 7 Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #21
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It only takes 5 seconds to access the brightness setting
iOS 7 brings that down to 2 seconds
Old 06-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #22
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
iOS 7 brings that down to 2 seconds
Sweet
Old 06-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #23
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
This is 'Murcica, I just want to push the lazy button once and YOLO
YOLO is a Canadian word
Old 06-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #24
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I don't like the idea of apps always running in the backround. Its a big battery draw. It is widely known the FB app is always doing things while not in use and it uses up battery life. I know at the keynote yesterday they did mention improved battery life with this feature but I have my doubts. The one feature I am looking forward to that was not mentioned was being able to block email and phone #'s you don't want.

27 new iOS 7 features Apple didn't talk about

Call blocking: Someone’s repeatedly calling or messaging you that you’d rather not talk to? iOS 7 will have support for blocking those pesky email addresses and phone numbers.

http://www.macworld.com/article/2041....html#.rss_all
Old 06-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #25
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The battery life on iOS 7 is unbelievable. It is absolutely spectacular.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:53 AM   #26
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I found this, and have to agree. LOL.
Old 06-14-2013, 04:29 AM   #27
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
The battery life on iOS 7 is unbelievable. It is absolutely spectacular.
Really? I've heard the opposite
Old 06-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Really? I've heard the opposite
4 hours of use (checking email, forums, games, and itunes radio) brought me down from a 100% to 92%.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #29
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a code from a developer or is a developer with some left? I really want to try it!
Old 09-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #30
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone already downloaded the new iOS 7?? I'm at work so i don't have WIFI
Old 09-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #31
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by choppersx View Post
I'm wondering this too, I can't bring my phone in to work.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #33
ZoMbiE aLeRt
choppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shedchoppersx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I tried , my download failed
I heard you have to hard reset your iphone and try it , but make sure you have a backup before the new iOS7 installing, i been hearing on twitter different people about some pictures being missing from there albums. my guess they didnt backup there iPhone first.

I guess im going to have to wait until i get home. But be on the look out on download errors on Twitter.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine to work but had to spam the search for download button until it loaded. So far in digging it. I've got a brand new battery in my iPhone 5 so I'm excited to see how much improvement I gained with that plus a smoother iOS.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:19 PM   #35
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm downloading it as i type.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:23 PM   #37
ZoMbiE aLeRt

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Got mine to work but had to spam the search for download button until it loaded. So far in digging it. I've got a brand new battery in my iPhone 5 so I'm excited to see how much improvement I gained with that plus a smoother iOS.
Already replace your battery on your iPhone 5??? it was that bad. My battery on my iPhone 5 last me almost the whole day with a morning fully charged with normal use.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #38
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Already replace your battery on your iPhone 5??? it was that bad. My battery on my iPhone 5 last me almost the whole day with a morning fully charged with normal use.
They were kind of perplexed at apple as well. Thing would die on me at any number from 35% and down. Totally free repair though
Old 09-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #39
ZoMbiE aLeRt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
I'm downloading it as i type.
What model iphone you got? Some of the iPhone 4 model i see on twitter having a harder time downloading the new update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Just finish my Update on the ipad and now it is installing.
What model iPad you got? i have an iPad 3 with retina display,i just hope for a nice display screen. I havent had any issues with my iPad in the past.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #40
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Got it updated, entering my info to set up the phone it seems a little sluggish on a 4s 16gb