Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

The Ultimate iOS 7 Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
The Ultimate iOS 7 Thread

I am an Apple Developer, so I was able to download iOS 7 onto my iPhone 5.

Here I will post my reviews of the various betas and show you guys screenshots, as well as answer any questions you may have.

Beta 1
First Impressions: Everything is new and different. Very bright, yet elegant. The lock screen is beautiful. Multitasking is incredibly smooth and easy to use, simply slide it up to clear it. Everything is VERY smooth for being a beta 1.

Screenshots coming soon.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #2
mikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to beholdmikeag11 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
mikeag11's Tacoma Gallery
I know toyota was not one of the listed manufacturers, but I would really love to see "iOS in the car" in my taco especially since I don't have entune..just the screen.

Hopefully, toyota jumps on board and can send out some sort of update cause that would make me incredibly happy!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:36 AM   #3
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
My biggest issue with iOS6 is the incredibly stupid bugs it still has.

Sometimes my screen auto brightens or dims and i have to manually adjust it weither its set or not.

Battery life would be a great update!

Needs better communication between Iphoto and Photostream. Theres nothing on the iPhone to say. CONNECT to photo stream.... Yah know man im just saying.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:41 AM   #4
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
subbed .. any screenshots of the lock screen?
Old 06-11-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Apple developer at age 16? I was still playing with legos...
Old 06-11-2013, 12:49 AM   #6
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are we talking, Paid by apple devoloper or some kid with alot of 10101011100 Tech knowledge what have it that decided wanted a name for it?
Old 06-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #7
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lock Screen

iTunes Radio is operational

When the screen is locked, but you receive a text

Multi-tasking made easy
Old 06-11-2013, 01:25 AM   #9

I think i could DEF grow to really like it, It is a MASSIVE jump from what the iPhone has now. I have a feeling they could either gain a huge group of naysayers or lose alot of iPhone simplicity users
Old 06-11-2013, 07:04 AM   #10
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
But will it blend?
Old 06-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #11
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
same old ... nothing impressive
Old 06-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #14
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Windows Phone-esque
Old 06-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Interesting...
thats what im saying

edit: i deleted some other stuff, i didnt realize they already released ios7
Old 06-11-2013, 02:38 PM   #16
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
When will I be able to del it to my I5
Old 06-11-2013, 03:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wing103 View Post
I still like my jailbreak on my 5, so I will wait until have jailbreak for it.
But I do love the IOS7 so far.
Quite a possibility that a jailbreak might never happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
my autobrightness never works right, too dim at day and too bright at night lol. It's like stevie wonder designed that part of the fuckin firmware, I just leave it set it manual and let it destroy my battery life
It doesn't work very well on iOS 7 either...

Update
Almost nothing wrong with it. A few small glitches every now and then, one major one though. If you try to take an app out of a folder, the device re-boots haha. Oh well.

So far so good!
Old 06-11-2013, 09:27 PM   #18
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my autobrightness never works right, too dim at day and too bright at night lol. It's like stevie wonder designed that part of the fuckin firmware, I just leave it set it manual and let it destroy my battery life
Can't you use a toggle or some other method to easily switch the brightness?
Old 06-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #19
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can. That's what the auto feature is for, but it no worky
I just set my brightness low and leave it there
Old 06-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #20
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That works all well and good until you need to see the screen outside during day light. Either that or my eyes are shot
It only takes 5 seconds to access the brightness setting