Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

heres-what-the-all-new-ios-7-icons-look-like-next-to-ios6

Old 06-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
heres-what-the-all-new-ios-7-icons-look-like-next-to-ios6

http://www.cultofmac.com/231380/here...erparts-image/
Old 06-12-2013, 06:18 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post

Really? They paid someone (big bucks) to come up with those?

I think half the people on this forum could come up with better icons than that!!!
Haters gonna hate
Old 06-12-2013, 06:18 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Oh also, in b4 apple vs android
Old 06-12-2013, 06:21 AM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Nice try Apple.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Haters gonna hate
Far from a hater.... regular user.

Yea, I expect too much out of a tech giant. I hope iOS 7 has a more to look forward to than those icons.

Watch the video...
http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/?cid=wwa-us-kwg-features

Airdrop looks VERY interesting. I wonder what iRadio involves (extra costs?) VS Pandora and others. 3D effects look neat.

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into an iOS 7 discussion...but why not?
Old 06-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #8
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Don't really give a crap about what the icons look like myself , more interested in the ios7 functionality changes
Old 06-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #9
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I wonder what iTunes Radio involves (extra costs?) VS Pandora and others.
ftfy

Free with ads. Ad free if you're an iTunes Match subscriber.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #10
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
I hear a lot of people saying their cell phones are "extensions of themselves, their personalities." But to make a huge fuss over redesigned icons? Wow.

Like Oz said above, if there is one thing to really scrutinize, it should be the iOS' functionality, right?

Don't get me wrong. I love my iPhone, always have. But, to me, an icon is just an icon.

With that being said, I can't wait until iOS 7 is rolled out.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #11
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
I hear a lot of people saying their cell phones are "extensions of themselves, their personalities." But to make a huge fuss over redesigned icons? Wow.

Like Oz said above, if there is one thing to really scrutinize, it should be the iOS' functionality, right?

Don't get me wrong. I love my iPhone, always have. But, to me, an icon is just an icon.

With that being said, I can't wait until iOS 7 is rolled out.
X2. AirDrop interests me ALOT. The Siri upgrades could be nice. I want to see the functional improvements...
Old 06-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #12
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Oh also, in b4 apple vs android
Bzzzt! Check out post 3
Old 06-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #13
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okeetee View Post
Yes....

Blows my mind that they spent time *redesigning* some of those icons that look almost exactly the same. Why even bother?

But I guess they would've had to change some of them to 'work' with the other features, like the 3D effect and the transparency part...??? Who the hell knows.

I just hope some of my other Apps will work with iOS 7. Apps get buggy. My husband had issues with bluetooth in his MDX when 6 came out. A while after that, they finally released an update that helped fixed all that.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #15
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
On a happier note, Apple maps no longer tells you to drive off a bridge