Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Spin Tires Oovee game in the works.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:25 AM   #1
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Spin Tires Oovee game in the works.

So I've been following this game called Spin Tires by Oovee studios. Their kickstarter funded so they will be making a full game. I downloaded the demo and fooled around in it, seems pretty detailed and fun. You can lock your diffs, change from 4x4 to 4x2, change gears, in the full game you will be able to use winches and stuff they said. Anyone played this yet? I think its going to be good.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:30 AM   #2
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
link
Old 07-25-2013, 02:33 AM   #3
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Looks fun where can I play it?
Old 07-25-2013, 02:37 AM   #5
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
does it work for mac?
Old 07-25-2013, 02:39 AM   #6
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
does it work for mac?
i don't think so, i broke out my old laptop (windows) to DL it on.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #7
Instagram: stormtrooptaco
HighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud ofHighTQCummins has much to be proud of

Name: Hank
HighTQCummins's Tacoma Gallery
might have to look into an emulator, I want to play this on my mac
Old 06-21-2014, 03:43 PM   #8
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I bought SpinTires for $29.99 (too bad its not on steam summer sale ). Played it with 2-3 friends in multiplayer, its really fun, its only 4 max on multiplayer for now. We unlocked every truck and area on the 5 maps the have in a few days, but they are going to add much more I've been told. I tried to make a video but I don't have any room on this ssd! Maybe I'll post some later after freeing up some space.
Old 06-29-2014, 11:54 AM   #9
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Can you only use those big trucks is shows in the previews or are there passenger trucks and suv's you can get as well? Is there free roam?
Old 07-07-2014, 06:41 AM   #10
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I decided to try the free developers demo out (easiest version to mod with) and after a good while watching youtube tutorials I figured out how to bring in other truck mods and map mods. Of course, with the demo version you lack features and there is no point to the game other than just driving around. However, it's still pretty fun.

Here's a land cruise 100 series
Old 07-15-2014, 01:23 PM   #11
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
I've been playing this game as well. Got really frustrated when I was 3 feet away from finishing the map and my wheel went under the map so I quit. Nice to see that patched it. Hopefully they are putting their money to use and gonna update this soon. My steam name is tacticalbacon13 if you guys wanna add me to play
Old 08-04-2014, 07:48 PM   #12
that was'nt a vitamin!!

pippen's Tacoma Gallery
Yea its bugs have been mostly patched now thankfully, my long trailer kept going underground. Me and Matic here on the forum have been playing some. There is the UAZ, the URAL, I forget the rest of the others names, all Russian trucks The forums for the game is where you can actually get company support on there and submit your suggestions and comments, which is really nice with this size of a game. I've done some pretty crazy flips and stuff when fooling around with others.