Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

Powerocks - Mobile Outlet Free Charging

Old 10-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #1
The lice...they hate the sugar
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ted
Richard Cranium's Tacoma Gallery
Powerocks - Mobile Outlet Free Charging

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share a great product with you guys since a lot of you are campers and general outdoorsmen. They're called Powerocks and you can use them to charge nearly any mobile device - tablets, phones, wireless headphones, even your E-cigs! Pretty much any rechargeable device. I started working for the parent company that has the rights for all USA distribution and I'm in charge of their website now...just trying to help out my TW bros

I set up a 10% off promo code for you guys that runs through the end of the year. The code is "TW10" with a purchase of $49.99 or more. Feel free to share with friends and family.

www.powerocksusa.com

You can recharge them via most any USB port, computer or wall plug-in alike. Lots of different styles and capacity options.
Old 10-02-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
Stone3 out of stock?
Old 10-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #3
Richard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichard Cranium is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, Stone 3 is out of stock - it's being discontinued. We're launching a new line in the next 3-4 months that will replace some of the discontinued items.

If anybody else has any questions about these, feel free to post or PM me!
Old 10-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #4

Monday Bump
Old 10-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
TuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shedTuffRuffDangerous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TuffRuffDangerous's Tacoma Gallery
These things come in handy. I have a portable charger by a different brand and it helped out during a road trip to Vegas. My cousin's phone was dying and he was able to charge it while we were at the buffet. There was 4 of us in the car on the way back but only one 12v USB car charger. My phone was dying and since the car charger was charging someone else's phone I was able to charge my own phone with the portable charger.

I even used it to power a USB LED gooseneck light in the shower since the bulb in the bathroom light blew out and I didn't have a spare.

Over the summer I've also used it to power a USB fan in the bathroom to keep me cool while taking a dump.