Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

selling items

Old 03-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
javajunk-e is on a distinguished road
javajunk-e's Tacoma Gallery
selling items

I just opened a paypal account and need to know how I can receive money with my paypal account, so I can sell some items not on e-bay. I am really not sure how this works. It sounds like the person who would be sending money would, 1. go to paypal 2. click on "send money" 3. enter the person's e-mail address and enter the amount of $ that needs sending. Is that it? I know a lot of guys/gals sell stuff on this sight rather than e-bay. How do you all do it?
Old 03-15-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
You will see the total amount on the main page and then Their should be a function saying to retrieve funds in one of the tabs just make sure it goes into your account and wait 2-5 days to post in your account and thats it.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:04 AM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
you can also "request" money/payments.

If you use this option, the PAYER does not have to have paypal account, just a credit card.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #6
[eric] is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
[eric]'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by javajunk-e View Post
I just opened a paypal account and need to know how I can receive money with my paypal account, so I can sell some items not on e-bay. I am really not sure how this works. It sounds like the person who would be sending money would, 1. go to paypal 2. click on "send money" 3. enter the person's e-mail address and enter the amount of $ that needs sending. Is that it? I know a lot of guys/gals sell stuff on this sight rather than e-bay. How do you all do it?
the standard free paypal account has a 500.00/mo transfer limit. anything over that and you have to upgrade your account to a business account and they take a certain percentage of the transfer amount. I forget what the percentage was.