1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wireless Headphones

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Mrgoody86, May 21, 2009.

1. May 21, 2009 at 1:44 AM
    Mrgoody86

Mrgoody86 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Lincoln, CA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Tacoma 4x4, DBL Cab, Sport Edition
    K&N CAI, Custom duel exhaust with jones muffler, Viper Alarm w/ remote start, Cobra radar detector hard wired and mounted above rear view mirror. Leather Arm rest mod, LED cabin light, Redline elite hood struts. Bilstien 5100's all around, front coilover set at 2.5", Toytec aal, and Total Chaos UCA's, Scangauge II, Front Diff Drop kit, Yellow Lamin-X fog light covers, 6K HID conversion Kit for Headlights
    I need to buy some wireless headphones. My 42" Toshiba 1080p lcd does not have a headphone jack. I have a direct tv receiver and a blue ray player connected is there a way to connect any kind of headphone system to my tv? all of the headphones I have seen need a headphone jack. Any suggestions?

2. May 21, 2009 at 6:54 AM
    techgeekwill

techgeekwill Well-Known Member

Member:
    Spring, TX
    Vehicle:
    18 Inferno TRD OR DCSB

Most STB's and TV's have some sort of Audio out. Usually it's a stereo RCA connector. All you need to convert that into a 3.5MM Stereo jack is an adapter from Best Buy or somewhere. Costs around $5.

You will need a male RCA to female 3.5MM adapter.

Products Discussed in

To Top