Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

please help with microsoft office 2007!!!

Old 04-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-Santa Clara County
Name: Dylan
dylandercole's Tacoma Gallery
please help with microsoft office 2007!!!

I have a huge term paper due on thursday and im taking today completely off to work on it. But my computer shit the bed on me. I have two excell programs open but it wont allow me to edit anything because I didnt register microsoft office. I tried entering in a product key I found online and now its saying my office isnt valid and wont let me do shit! I suck with computers and desperatly need help fixing this or at least advice on how to work on those spreadsheets soon. thanks in advance!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #3
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.openoffice.org/
Old 04-27-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
dylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the sheddylandercole is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
which addition do you have? student/home/corporate/etc..?
im not sure. but I jsut found that I have excell 2000 on my computer as well. How do I transfer the spreadsheet from 2007 to 2000? it wont let me cpy and paste anything
Old 04-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
LostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shedLostRebel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LostRebel's Tacoma Gallery
You can try the Office Compatibility Pack - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...686761033.aspx
It allows previsions Office versions to recognize or convert Office 2007 version file formats.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:45 AM   #6
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
generally you cant go from 07' older versions that easy. But i suggest finding out what version you have and i can find a key for ya, or get openoffice and work in their.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:47 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostRebel View Post
You can try the Office Compatibility Pack - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...686761033.aspx
It allows previsions Office versions to recognize or convert Office 2007 version file formats.
ok I tried that and its saying I have another version of that on my computer already and the "package failed" or something along those lines
Old 04-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #8

Quote:
generally you cant go from 07' older versions that easy. But i suggest finding out what version you have and i can find a key for ya, or get openoffice and work in their.
How do I re-enter the product key? Now that I tried entering one in the first time, the prompt doesnt come up anymore. Now its asking me to activate the software over the internet, and when I try to do that it says the product key I entered was invalid and it doesnt work
Old 04-27-2010, 10:51 AM   #9

ok somehwat of a victory. I e-mailed to myself and opened it on the schools computer in teh library and I can do stuff to it now.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:55 AM   #10
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
well i found how you activate it, so if you can figure out what version you have i can get ya a key then i can walk you through the whole process.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:58 AM   #11
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandercole View Post
ok somehwat of a victory. I e-mailed to myself and opened it on the schools computer in teh library and I can do stuff to it now.
Sup Dylan! Computer problems again man! I saw this in the "recent threads" on the home page just like last time. haha. Anyways looks like you good for now on the school computer. I'm home sick today but hit me up if you need some help.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #12

Quote:
well i found how you activate it, so if you can figure out what version you have i can get ya a key then i can walk you through the whole process.
It looks like Microsoft office Home and Student 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Sup Dylan! Computer problems again man! I saw this in the "recent threads" on the home page just like last time. haha. Anyways looks like you good for now on the school computer. I'm home sick today but hit me up if you need some help.
Yea im useless with these things! thanks alvin ill let you know if im completely crashing and burning