Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Technology

Notices

iPod/iPhone Radio Adapter Issues

Old 05-21-2010, 11:35 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
iPod/iPhone Radio Adapter Issues

I have the USASPEC PA15-TOY and It's tweaking out! Normally when I plug it in, it brings up that non-compatible message and asks to switch to airplane mode. But the music starts playing. Well, it still brings up the message but doesn't play music.

Anybody else ever have this happen? I have no idea whats wrong. It doesn't charge either.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Mine isn't charging my ipod classic. it will play music but not charge. My iphone I can never figure out why it doesn't work. I get that non compatible message.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
Captain Funk
techgeekwill has a spectacular aura abouttechgeekwill has a spectacular aura about
techgeekwill's Tacoma Gallery
That non-compatible message shouldn't hurt anything. Always seen that happen.

Have you updated recently? Done anything else? Have you tried rebooting your iPhone?
Old 05-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgeekwill View Post
That non-compatible message shouldn't hurt anything. Always seen that happen.

Have you updated recently? Done anything else? Have you tried rebooting your iPhone?
I updated to 3.1.3 last. But it has been working with that. I tried rebooting it. I guess I will try again.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:49 AM   #7
Captain Funk
techgeekwill has a spectacular aura abouttechgeekwill has a spectacular aura about
techgeekwill's Tacoma Gallery
Check that you haven't got any funk, like pocket lint or anything else on either of the connectors. I've had issues with crud getting stuck in there.