Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Anyone work for H.E.B. ?

Old 07-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone work for H.E.B. ?

Anyone in Texas work for this grocery store company?

If, so... Are they a good company to work for? Your thoughts?

thank you
Old 07-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #2
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Don't work there, but do all my grocery shopping there. Love it. I've heard they are a good company to work for and generally pay better than competitors.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
I know a couple people who work for upper management and they have had nothing but great things to say about the company and the way they treat their employees. The same goes for a handful of people that I know who have worked in their stores.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
I worked for one of their competitors many moons ago and wanted to get in with HEB but never managed to. I always heard good things from those who worked there... pay was better than average, opportunities for benefits, money for school, etc.

As for shopping there, that's one of the main things I miss about not being in Texas any longer
Old 07-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #6
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
My neighbor works for HEB here in Austin. He is driving a newer truck and his wife drives a BMW...kind of new. He is living in a $250k plus house. I would think he makes good money. Although he works 6 days a week. He in in a management section at the store.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:51 AM   #7
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
H.E. Butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Anyone in Texas work for this grocery store company?

If, so... Are they a good company to work for? Your thoughts?

thank you

The H.E.Butt Company, out of Kerville, TX. It's a good company, well run. The key is to get into management. I worked there when I was in highschool many years ago, but they had good training and paid very well. It was the only place I have worked that paid me every week.