Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

new in San antonio tx

Old 06-16-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
burnt_tiger's Tacoma Gallery
new in San antonio tx

hey im at bamc in san antonio tx just got my truck a little while ago. not really sure if i can do mods due to my wounds (IED) anybody in the san antonio area with local advice or hell even willing to do some of the diy mods for some quick cash please contact me
Old 06-16-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the site! I'll move this to the Texas section so maybe someone can offer you some help...
Old 06-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #3
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the the site!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #4
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
welcome

what type of mods are you wanting done
Old 06-16-2008, 12:04 PM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW! I am in San Antonio, but I am leary of working on other people's trucks. I am no mechanic and have no certifications. I definitely couldn't afford to help you out if I messed something up on your truck.

Most of the things I do to my own truck I do "at my own risk".

That being said (as it is true for most people), what are you looking to do to your truck?

Oh, and Welcome to TW!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #7
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just basic shit...really basic

i have nerve damage to my left forearm/hand plus 65% burns so even changing my oil is impossible. id like to get some nerf bars, maybe a bull bar w/ KC's just bolt on shit ya know? nothing complex. thanks
Old 06-16-2008, 12:34 PM   #8
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, I am more than willing to help. I just have to get some time away from the work and the wife... You may want to find some one that has done those before. I haven't gotten into exterior mods yet (its on my list)...
Old 06-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #9

know of any good reputable shops where they wont screw me over?
Old 06-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service and welcome to TacomaWorld! I'm not going to be of any physical help to you with your truck but I'll be happily answer any questions that I have answers to.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #11
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_tiger View Post
Planet Pickup

Talk to Glen, prices are fair, labor is fair... theyll do it right, but theyre not the cheapest.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:55 PM   #12
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Planet Pickup

Talk to Glen, prices are fair, labor is fair... theyll do it right, but theyre not the cheapest.

Those guys are off of 410, right? Do they have a website?
Old 06-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #13
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_tiger View Post
Sorry, I am of no help. I am STILL looking for a reliable shop that I can trust (and afford)...
Old 06-16-2008, 12:58 PM   #14
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 06-16-2008, 01:05 PM   #15
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007Tacoma View Post
Those guys are off of 410, right? Do they have a website?
410 by vance jackson, inside the loop.

www.planetpickup.com is the site but its under construction. very good shop, theyre probably the busiest here in town, yes theyre even busier then 4wheelparts!
glen is a good buddy of mine, they know what theyre doing.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:19 PM   #16
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
410 by vance jackson, inside the loop.

www.planetpickup.com is the site but its under construction. very good shop, theyre probably the busiest here in town, yes theyre even busier then 4wheelparts!
glen is a good buddy of mine, they know what theyre doing.
Interestingly enough... your name appears on the website.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #17
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Interestingly enough... your name appears on the website.
haha yeah coincidental... i wish i was the owner of that place
Old 06-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #18
I dub thee malicious!

Quote:
haha yeah coincidental... i wish i was the owner of that place
I wish I was the owner of any business that gets these kinds of comments and referrals.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:22 PM   #19
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wish I was the owner of any business that gets these kinds of comments and referrals.
thats the kind of stuff that happens when you run a reputable shop
Old 06-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #20
07taco is on a distinguished road

07taco's Tacoma Gallery
if you have a chance go to www.ttora.com texas section we have monthly meets at Hooters in Selma last friday of every month. every once in a once in while they will have a WAT (wrenchathon) people will be more than happy to help you at your place also.