Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

SE Houston Wrench Meet 19 Sep

Old 09-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
SE Houston Wrench Meet 19 Sep

I've got some LR UCAs on the way that I'd like ton install before the 24th. My busy September schedule limits me to Sunday September 19th. I figured I'd open up my place for anybody interested in working on their truck. I've got tools.

If anybody is interested in September 19th at 10am, post up. Also include what you'd like to do so I have an idea of what tools we'll need and what kind of space we'll need. PM me for my address. I know of a couple people that want to change their front diff oil as well.

bakerla- LR UCAS, dumping exhaust, fixing my damn squeaky rear springs
2gtacoma- AAL install
Old 09-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #2
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Biscuits - biscuits.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I will check me calerdar.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper6speed View Post
I will check me calerdar.
you're right the road from scotts taco loco. he'll be coming down, maybe meet up with him if you can make it.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
It shouldn't be a problem unless I work all day Saturday. My wife likes to see me atleast one day of the week.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #7
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
AAL install ill be there
Old 09-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #8
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
man i might be down. idk if yall wanna tackle all new suspension for a 3" lift. or i really need to dump my exhaust, like i got it all on but it just ends abruptly right after the exhaust
Old 09-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #9
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
man i might be down. idk if yall wanna tackle all new suspension for a 3" lift. or i really need to dump my exhaust, like i got it all on but it just ends abruptly right after the exhaust

so what did you have in mind for suspension work?
Old 09-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future2gtacoma has a brilliant future
Name: Daniel
2gtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i got my u bolts in yesterday im set
Old 09-12-2010, 05:07 PM   #12
Senior Injector
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I might have a grill to install. Don't know yet.

But I'll still bring biscuits.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:00 AM   #13
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
looks like i'll have an ultragauge to install as well.
"So, how many Texas Tacoma guys does it take to screw in an Ultragauge?"

Sorry, couldn't resist... Might have to come take a look just to compare it to my SG.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:05 PM   #14
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
"So, how many Texas Tacoma guys does it take to screw in an Ultragauge?"

Sorry, couldn't resist... Might have to come take a look just to compare it to my SG.
well, i use the term "install" loosely. i've had it a few days now, it looks good sitting on my kitchen counter. hope to see you here, neighbor.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #15
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
so what did you have in mind for suspension work?
brand new leaf springs rear shocks and UCAs and coilovers up front. and a diff drop. but i havent got the UCAs yet

where exactly is all this taking place? idk if i can make it if its too far and cuz i might be camping this weekend?
Old 09-16-2010, 04:07 PM   #16
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanSR5x4 View Post
brand new leaf springs rear shocks and UCAs and coilovers up front. and a diff drop. but i havent got the UCAs yet

where exactly is all this taking place? idk if i can make it if its too far and cuz i might be camping this weekend?
east side of pearland.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #18
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Bakerla, I just started my new job this week. I'm working Sun 5:30am 5:30pm. It was a last minute request. Don't know when y'all Will wrap things up. Oh well there is always another day!
Old 09-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #19
Man, Myth, Legend

bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
rain put a damper on things, but i was able to get the ucas installed with the help of biscuits.