View Poll Results: Date
October 9 1 9.09%
October 16 2 18.18%
October 23 6 54.55%
October 30 2 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Bridgeport OHV Park Day Trip

Looks like we're going to try and make a weekend out of it November 13-14, but some of us are going to do a day trip on October 23rd. We will be meeting Saturday morning at the Shell station at 35W and 114. We are leaving from there for the park at 8:45 AM, which should put us at the park around 9:30 for those coming from WF or other areas.

Remember to bring cash! They do not accept credit/debit cards. It's $33 per vehicle, including the required Texas OHV decal. If you've already got one, it's only $25.

If you think you won't be able to meet at the station, PM me for my cell number so you can get to where we are in the park. CB's will be tuned to channel 21 if you've got one.

Address for the station is:
8121 Gasoline Aly
Northlake, TX 76262-3312

Address for the park is:
2914 Hwy 101
Bridgeport, TX 76426

Meeting at the Shell station:

8th sin - DFW
ItalianStylion (+2) - DFW
tex (+1 Jeep) - DFW
tiresmokintacoma - ??
slick_711 - DFW
achirdo - DFW
XJuice - DFW

Meeting at the park:

Zombie Runner - Wichita Falls
fsbrain03 - DFW
danbow - Wichita Falls
Rivet Joint - Wichita Falls
Taco76087 - Weatherford
theflyingtosher - South Texas
Old 09-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
as long as its not the 16th i can go.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
any of the dates work for me, but i'd prefer not the 23rd as my girl will be out of town and she wanted to go
Old 09-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as long as I'm off work. My schedule varies week to week, so I wouldn't be able to commit this far ahead of time. I will do my best to get the day you guys choose off or switch shifts with someone though, I'd love to go out there.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #5
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
9th or 23rd is fine with me.

I'm just ready to get out and try my new parts. Just put on some new UCA's and 5100's up front.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:20 PM   #6
Swollen Member

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
yea i hear ya...im ready to go try out my new TRUCK...been ready for going on 4 months now
Old 09-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

same here. ive got less than 2,000 miles. im ready to break her in though
Old 09-28-2010, 05:45 PM   #8
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
October is a busy month for me. I am taking a CHL class on the 9th. The 16th weekend is shot. That leaves the 23 and the 30 for me.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:49 AM   #10

change my vote to the 23rd then. should we make it official? haha so far it seems to be the general consensus.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:11 AM   #11
Swollen Member

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
it has been scribed! updated first post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #12
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Done, and Done!
Old 09-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #13

so what time does everyone wanna meet up out there?
looks like they open at 8
Old 09-29-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
Swollen Member

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I may have to leave before they close at 7 so I want to get a full day in, but arriving at 8am is pushing it for me...

How about we leave DFW at 8, putting us there about 9:30?
Old 09-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #15

9-10 works for me. I usually show up around 10, and wheel until around 3 or 4. Getting there by 10, will give everyone plenty of time to wheel.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:09 PM   #16
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down, as long as im not working
Old 09-30-2010, 05:49 AM   #17

sounds good. Ill try and be there between 9:30-10:00.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:45 AM   #18

I'll try to look at the map, and figure out some places out there that all of us can have a good time. If any 4x's want a test, I can take you on some trails to do it.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #19
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Glad it's looking like the 23rd, because I have to work the 16th
Old 09-30-2010, 08:55 AM   #20

Very excite