Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

is anyone on here from Austin?

Old 04-14-2012, 07:56 AM   #321
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here have the speedway blue with a bestop that I saw near polvo's last night? Nice.

Also, what's up with hidden falls? We're thinking about doing a camping trip soon and I'm wondering about this place. Is it accessible to stock vehicles and would it be worth going out there to camp and screw around for a weekend? Good stuff to do for people who aren't into trail driving and would wanna hike around or something?
Old 04-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #322
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Yes to both! Our meets are friendly to every sort of Tacoma; Off-road, on-road, X-Runners, of every generation. Doing a camp meet would be fantaastic! I wonder how many Tacomas we could cram into a campground? I was thinking of taking a camping trip to Pedernales Falls personally...kinda close to Fredericksburg by the river with many camp sites.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:53 PM   #323
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundletaint View Post
Anyone here have the speedway blue with a bestop that I saw near polvo's last night? Nice.

Wasn't me! Unfortunately, mine usually sits at home during the week while my husband and I commute together in his (he's got the bike rack in the bed).
Old 04-15-2012, 07:43 AM   #324
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Angie of all the times I've seen the name MrsPib I didn't know it was you :lol:
Old 04-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #325

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Angie of all the times I've seen the name MrsPib I didn't know it was you :lol:
No worries. What gave it away? The posting of my favorite picture EVERYWHERE?
Old 04-24-2012, 08:09 AM   #326
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
check the austin monthly meet thread ppl. got a week away till this months meet!
Old 04-26-2012, 12:31 PM   #327

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
....so...lazy...can't....leave...this.....thread!
Old 04-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #328
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
sorry! put your name on the Austin Meet Thread so we have more traffic!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:13 PM   #329
hydro is on a distinguished road
Name: Tim
hydro's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined and we are from Cedar Park. We have a 2010 Pre Runner
Old 05-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #330
Tacoma Addict
Nubes has a spectacular aura aboutNubes has a spectacular aura about

Name: Chris
Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, welcome to TW. If you spend too much time here be prepared to open your wallet lol...
Old 05-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #331

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubes View Post
Hi, welcome to TW. If you spend too much time here be prepared to open your wallet lol...
This is true. I'm sitting at 50k right now. I cheated though, and bought a truck for the truck so that I could truck while I trucked. Having my husband's rear-ended at a week old helped pay for his upgrades, too.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #332
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Got my recovery strap today, now I at least have some way of getting unstuck lol...
Old 05-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #333
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Houston meet & greet this Saturday if anyone is interested (probably not) just thought I would throw this in here
Old 05-15-2012, 06:12 AM   #334

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got my recovery strap today, now I at least have some way of getting unstuck lol...
We could have used one when pulling a frozen rear-end Dodge Ram into the shop yesterday, but I'm holding out for a 8,000lb blue one

Our shop Kia and tow strap with 3 knots in it (it had none when we started) seemed to hold us over though :P
Old 05-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #335
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if I will be able to camp or not. Running low on funds and inbetween jobs at the moment. I was hoping to sell a few things to come up with the cash to go but it is looking less and less possible each day
Old 05-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #336
J Hoss is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
J Hoss's Tacoma Gallery
I suck at consistently checking TW lately....anyone wanna come to a spot I know of and get em muddy? text me if interested..gonna head there around 7 (area is near parmer/dessau in north austin) 512-431-3852 -justin
Old 05-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #337
Tacoma Addict

Nubes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
We could have used one when pulling a frozen rear-end Dodge Ram into the shop yesterday, but I'm holding out for a 8,000lb blue one
LOL you and your blue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
not sure if I will be able to camp or not. Running low on funds and inbetween jobs at the moment. I was hoping to sell a few things to come up with the cash to go but it is looking less and less possible each day
Sorry to hear that man, hopefully things pick up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Hoss View Post
I suck at consistently checking TW lately....anyone wanna come to a spot I know of and get em muddy? text me if interested..gonna head there around 7 (area is near parmer/dessau in north austin) 512-xxx-xxxx -justin
Sounds like fun, to bad I'm an hour away lol.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #338

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I suck at consistently checking TW lately....anyone wanna come to a spot I know of and get em muddy? text me if interested..gonna head there around 7 (area is near parmer/dessau in north austin) 512-431-3852 -justin
You should subscribe to the Austin area threads! Also, how would nearly stock 2wd with A/T tires do at your mudding hole? Or, how comfortable are you with towing me?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #339
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Where is that ARB bumper? Stop being a Stranger!!!!

J HOSS is a great guy to wheel with. Def need to wheel again soon!
Old 05-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #340
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Sorry to hear that man, hopefully things pick up for you.
Thanks,

I just got a new job at Whole Foods Market. So I need a few checks to come through before I hop back on the wheeling wagon haha. Also need to do some work on the truck before I take it back out too