Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

is anyone on here from Austin?

Old 01-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #21
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
Not yet- but I'll be there in two weeks.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:26 PM   #22
Atxtoolz is on a distinguished road

Atxtoolz's Tacoma Gallery
South Austin here next to airport ..
Old 01-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #23
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
We should set up a trip out to Hidden Falls, I've never been but their website looks good.

http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/
Old 01-15-2011, 10:22 AM   #24
J Hoss is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
J Hoss's Tacoma Gallery
id be down in two weeks! - round rock here.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:23 AM   #25
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
We need to get a meet together or somethin
Old 01-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #26
giscott is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
giscott's Tacoma Gallery
I believe they just had one up in north Austin a couple of weeks ago.

Here's the info from the last one.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...nday-19th.html
Old 01-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #27
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Not to jack the thread but I gotta put in a shameless plug for my bro. He's just opened a new brewery in austin, Circle Brewing Co. So if you guys like beer keep an eye out for it! Starting out, it should be in about 15 different bars throughout Austin, it's good stuff!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:37 AM   #28
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimonback View Post
Not yet- but I'll be there in two weeks.
Move complete- living in Round Rock, Brushy Creek area. There a blue access cab at the fire station around the corner with a bumper and black wheels (I think) and a bit of a lift.
Mine's the silver DCSB with a shell and a Victory front plate, until I get legal. Oh, and a slightly mashed up left front fender from a deer encounter.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:00 AM   #29
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey if you like wings and beer you should check out Pluckers. ill be home in a few days and i plan on that being one of the first stops. Welcome to Texas BTW
Old 02-09-2011, 04:53 AM   #30
If that means you're coming home from deployment, welcome home and thanks.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #31
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_512 View Post
South Austin right here.
x2
Old 02-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #32
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrm View Post
Not to jack the thread but I gotta put in a shameless plug for my bro. He's just opened a new brewery in austin, Circle Brewing Co. So if you guys like beer keep an eye out for it! Starting out, it should be in about 15 different bars throughout Austin, it's good stuff!
Old 02-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #33
[QUOTE=Dimonback;2708112]Move complete- living in Round Rock, Brushy Creek area. There a blue access cab at the fire station around the corner with a bumper and black wheels (I think) and a bit of a lift.
QUOTE]

Anyone have any idea whose Taco this is, at the Brushy Creek fire station? Looks like someone's put some cash into it.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #34
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Stop by the station and say hi mention TW and invite them on the forum if not already on.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #35
jmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud of

Army:
jmdaniel's Tacoma Gallery
Avery Ranch here, Parmer/620 area.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:08 AM   #36
Yup.. bout 4 miles from me. Nice to meet you.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:23 AM   #37
McGrubber

I saw a pretty nice Speedway Blue Taco a couple of weeks ago. Lifted with an offroad bumper on the front on East palm valley. Anyone on here?
Old 03-24-2011, 01:51 PM   #38
m50dude is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
m50dude's Tacoma Gallery
I live in the Slaughter-I35 area in South Austin. Welcome...
Old 03-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #39
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Round Rock is where I call home, but the Corps has me stationed out in NC, and I've been out of the country for a few months now. One of these days I'll get back to the motherland!
Old 03-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #40
cmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of lightcmfranks is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Craig
cmfranks's Tacoma Gallery
His name is Jamenson, he works there as well as for Georgetown FD. He hangs out alot at my buddys gun shop Heritage Firearms at Anderson Mill and 183. You can catch him there when he's not working at the FD's. Tell him Craig sent ya

[QUOTE=Dimonback;2737423]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimonback View Post
Move complete- living in Round Rock, Brushy Creek area. There a blue access cab at the fire station around the corner with a bumper and black wheels (I think) and a bit of a lift.
QUOTE]

Anyone have any idea whose Taco this is, at the Brushy Creek fire station? Looks like someone's put some cash into it.

Products Discussed in this Thread