Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

is anyone on here from Austin?

Old 03-29-2011, 08:40 AM   #41
MarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarineTacoDriver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: KC-130J Loadmaster
Name: Brian
MarineTacoDriver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
We should set up a trip out to Hidden Falls, I've never been but their website looks good.

http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/

I just heard about this place yesterday, we should set up a meet for late may/early june to go. I want to check this place out when I get home on leave.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:32 AM   #43
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #44
m50dude is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
m50dude's Tacoma Gallery
I live in South Austin.
Black 08 double cab with the devil horns grill mod!
Old 08-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #45
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Im in the Lakeway area.... Met 06TXED the other day...

Lets get a meet-up and rage the streets in the ATX. Who's down?
Old 08-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #46
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about

Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Im in the Lakeway area.... Met 06TXED the other day...

Lets get a meet-up and rage the streets in the ATX. Who's down?
I'm in lets get something going for later next month when it cools down a bit. Lets get all the Taco owners in the ATX rippin' it up for a day!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2011, 05:33 AM   #47
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m50dude View Post
I live in South Austin.
I think I seen you on I35 one time.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:12 AM   #48
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m50dude View Post
I live in South Austin.
Ive seen you too. Lets all meet up at Dave & Busters and prowl the streets!
Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #49
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
I'm in lets get something going for later next month when it cools down a bit. Lets get all the Taco owners in the ATX rippin' it up for a day!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be down with that. I have a elk hunting trip in CO starting on the 8th. Let me know what y'all decide
Old 08-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #50
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Mid/Late September?
Old 08-19-2011, 10:55 PM   #51
Atxtoolz is on a distinguished road

Atxtoolz's Tacoma Gallery
Guys Im ready lets meet up or cruise Austin dont matter
Old 08-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #52

06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. lets start a roll call and then we can pick some dates/times> add your self in if you are game.

1) 06TXED (me)
Old 08-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #53

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
1) 06TXED
2) Tidrow (me)
Old 08-22-2011, 09:18 PM   #54
soupman77 is on a distinguished road

Navy: HM2/FMF 1/5 ret.
Name: Alan
soupman77's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, S. Austin here. I've seen plenty of Tacomas, so there should be a ton of us here on the ATX page.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:19 AM   #55
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
1) 06TXED
2) Tidrow
3) Oury
Old 08-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #56

06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
1) 06TXED
2) Tidrow
3) Oury
lets move the roll call for next Austin meet/mod/wheel whatever day over to this thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tex...ay-austin.html
and contune with the date/time plans as well.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #57

1) 06TXED
2) Tidrow
3) Oury
4) Atxtoolz
Old 08-26-2011, 11:27 PM   #58

We need to think of how we tag more members, to have a good turn out
Old 08-27-2011, 12:20 AM   #59

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
maybe if we do it a couple times, talk about how cool we are and how cool our meet was, and post some pictures of our bad ass pickups people will get jelous.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #60
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, not to hijack the thread or anything but I'm looking to relocate to Austin from Northern California for work. I may have to go site unseen so for all you Austin folk, is the 78704 area code nice. More specifically, inbetween South Lamar and South 1st street, but north of Ben White?

I have heard nothing but great things about Austin in general. Besides the extra hot summer you having this year.