Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

is anyone on here from Austin?

Old 02-23-2012, 08:33 AM   #161
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBlackTacoma View Post
Hi,
I'm in Austin as well - live near 4-points/Steiner Ranch, work in Westlake. Good to see the activity here.

I am very active in several car forums - currently the President of the Lincoln Luxury Sport Owner Club (LLSOC.com), and very active with my Lotus in several local/internet forums.

Can't make this Sunday but will keep an eye on this thread for future events.
Hope too have ya out in the future. Fellow Lakeway resident here
Old 02-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #162
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man, the more the better
Old 02-23-2012, 05:58 PM   #163
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Too bad you won't be able to meet. Seeing a 2012 in person would be nice. Speaking of 2012's, there was one in Round Rock with a Satoshi and Transformers logo. Very cool looking. I have yet to find out who that is though!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #164
Meteor Proof
teletuned4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steven
teletuned4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Dave & Busters at 183 & Mopac right?

Here is the list:

1. Oury
2. 06TXED
3. Tidrow
4. Dagobah
5. MrsPib
6. teletuned4
Old 02-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #165
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teletuned4 View Post
I'm in! Dave & Busters at 183 & Mopac right?

Correct, meeting from 12pm - 1:30pm
Old 02-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #167
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Me too. I'm down too grab a drink afterwards too
Old 02-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #168
Tidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shedTidrow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tidrow's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2012, 08:57 AM   #169
alexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the roughalexrosado is a jewel in the rough

Army: Rifleman, A CO, 2-7 CAV, 4BCT, 1CD
Name: Alex
alexrosado's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to alexrosado
I'm from fort hood, but we go to austin every weekend to get our drink on haha
Old 02-26-2012, 09:39 AM   #170
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys and gals, Im leaving my home and picking up Tony, I'll be there around 12:45/1

NO on puss out, see yall shortly
Old 02-26-2012, 10:45 AM   #171
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Someone pm me there number plz
Old 02-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #172
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Had lots of fun! I look forward to the next meet

I'm now in the market for a little SWB touch-up paint though. This one is on my hood :S
I thought it was bird crap at first XD

Old 02-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #173
Meteor Proof
ouchhhh WOW great job Oury! You have lost your position as leader of the pack hahaha

I had a great time, hope to see pics posted soon and I'll try to get the video up tonight.

Great to meet everyone!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #174

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a touch-up kit that'll have a primer/base coat/clear coat/buffing compound, so I'll get her all fixed up again. I found another on my door, also to the metal. That's what I get for playing too close to Oury while he's throwing gravel!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #175
"Jedi Knight and friend to Captain dsaltus"
Dagobah is on a distinguished road

Name: Zane
Dagobah's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys did you go on a drive? Sorry I had to miss it. Didn't think it was gonna happen, When I left, Oury hadn't showed yet. What does everyone want to do next time? Meet at D&Bs again?
Old 02-26-2012, 07:19 PM   #176
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPib View Post
I just bought a touch-up kit that'll have a primer/base coat/clear coat/buffing compound, so I'll get her all fixed up again. I found another on my door, also to the metal. That's what I get for playing too close to Oury while he's throwing gravel!
Sorry bout that.... I have a heavy foot haha...

I got there at 1pm. Saw 3 trucks there and went inside. Had so much fun. Tony and I went mudding behind his neighborhood. Ill post a video he took from a creek crossing.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:55 PM   #177
Meteor Proof
Heres some pics from todays meet
Attached Thumbnails
is anyone on here from Austin?-dt.jpg   is anyone on here from Austin?-183.jpg   is anyone on here from Austin?-group.jpg  
Old 02-27-2012, 07:37 AM   #178
Atxtoolz is on a distinguished road

Atxtoolz's Tacoma Gallery
Guys this cool to bad I wasn't able to make it Lets start planning the next one, I'm going to drag at least 2 more Tacoma's with me from my area.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #179

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Hells yes! Sans paint damage....
Old 02-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #180

MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
Also, Bilstein's arrived today!! I'll have 'em on before the next meet XD