1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help with Mods!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by nmyers_299, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Oct 27, 2010 at 3:21 PM
    nmyers_299

nmyers_299 [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR 4x4
    Hello all! I am new to the Toyota scene. I really like the BHLM look, but I am too scared to do it myself. I live in the Killeen/Fort Hood area and was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me do this mod. I also have alot of other ideas I would like to do just not sure how to do them either! Thanks in advance, and hope to hear from yall soon. My schedule is pretty open due to I work a 24 hour shift and then I am off for 72 hours.

2. Oct 27, 2010 at 4:32 PM
    tex

tex Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2006 V8 Sport 4Runner
    I am a little far from you and I have never done the BHLM. Most members that are in your area have moved to another forum.

3. Oct 27, 2010 at 6:07 PM
    2gtacoma

2gtacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    H-town
    Vehicle:
    05 -PreRunner sr5
    URD Maf Cal, Airaid intake, Gibson exhaust, Urd short shifter,Trd shift knob, 2.25 lift,Satoshi grill, Trex eyelids
    if u where closer to houston i would help you out.

4. Oct 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM
    nmyers_299

nmyers_299 [OP] Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR 4x4
    Thanks guys. I have noticed there arent that many people from my area on this forum! Guess I might have to just wing it and hope for the best outcome. LOL

5. Nov 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM
    doubletaco

doubletaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Magnolia
    Vehicle:
    16 Quicksand TRD O/R 4x4
    TRD FJ Wheels, LED Fog lights
    You still need some help?

6. Dec 9, 2010 at 10:53 AM
    PRBulldog36

PRBulldog36 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Juan
    San Antonio, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2006 PreRunner SR5 TRD Off Road
    Bilsteins 5100's X4 front set at 2.5 and rear AAL,BFG Rugged Trail T/A P265/65R/17, Warrior 375 17X8 Wheels with Gorilla locks,Black Billet Grille top and bottom and replaced Toyo emblem with Dallas Cowboys Star by MetalMiller, Vent Shade window louvers and hood bug shield, Fog light anytime mod,Dome light Mod,Blue interior LED's, Six inch Black Chrome billet antenna,Firestik CB Antenna, Cobra 75 CB, 12Vt/DC outlet back of Center Console, CB external speaker, Sirius Satellite Radio, Westin tube step up bars (Chrome), Tinted windows (legal), Eyebrow on windshield (Limo),Leather arm rest mod,HID H4's(fog), HID plug and play 8000, Tailgate theft prevention mod and Tailgate Pop-n-Lock, Trailer hitch brake light,Garmin GPS Dashboard Mount, Baja Lights on the rear bed rail, In Bed Mt Bike carrier, Tail gate extender, N-Fab light bar with Four Hella 500's, Fold down antenna,WeatherTech digital floor mats, mount,Kenwood head unit, Polk Audio 6X9,Two 12 ' Subs MTX, Kenwood Excellon 5 1/4, Ke
    Is there anyone in the San Antonio area that has done the BHLM ? I have a set of lights I'd like to do the MOD with but I don't want to screw them up. I just updated my profile so it should start reading SA, Texas and not Arizona. I am definetley back in Texas !

Products Discussed in

To Top