Texas Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Texas

Notices

Who/Where are you (Spotted)

Old 10-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Who/Where are you (Spotted)

Hopefully this is the right place.

On 10/27/2010 I saw an all Black Tacoma, with a nice lift, grillcraft black grill, Blue HIDs, and Yellow fogs around the Exxon gas station on 45 and Main (Houston, TX) around 9:01 pm. I always see this truck running around Irvington street. Is this a member of TW? This guy has a seriously nice Tacoma.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Gundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jason
Gundy315's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure that truck wasn't MGM, not black? There is a bad ass MGM Double Cab TRD that is parked across from the HPD station downtown every day. I'm pretty sure he's a cop (he parks in the HPD parking lot). I think that guy just recently installed his lift / wheels. It has the grillecraft with lights behind it.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundy315 View Post
Are you sure that truck wasn't MGM, not black? There is a bad ass MGM Double Cab TRD that is parked across from the HPD station downtown every day. I'm pretty sure he's a cop (he parks in the HPD parking lot). I think that guy just recently installed his lift / wheels. It has the grillecraft with lights behind it.
which station? 1200 Travis or the parking lot over by the Central police station?

not my truck, but i'd like to meet a fellow coworker / Tacoma owner.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
Gundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to beholdGundy315 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jason
Gundy315's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
which station? 1200 Travis or the parking lot over by the Central police station?

I guess it's the central station... I'm talking about that small lot under the elevated portion of I-45, where Capitol turns into Memorial.

I've only seen it from the road, but I believe he has XD Revolver wheels with 33's... probably a 3" lift.

(By the way, my sig says Houston because that's where I go to school / work, but I live in Pearland too...off 288/McHard.)
Old 11-02-2010, 11:30 AM   #5
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess it's the central station... I'm talking about that small lot under the elevated portion of I-45, where Capitol turns into Memorial.

I've only seen it from the road, but I believe he has XD Revolver wheels with 33's... probably a 3" lift.

(By the way, my sig says Houston because that's where I go to school / work, but I live in Pearland too...off 288/McHard.)
yea, central station.

cool. i'm on the opposite side of pearland, on the city line of friendswood. maybe see ya around.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #6
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I tried looking for him but I couldnt find him on TW. Pics?

Quote:

Close to the school. He was at the Exxon across the street from the Mcdonalds.

Quote:

I think he does have some XD's. I'm not sure if they were revolvers, but this guy has one BEAST ASS Tacoma.

BTW sorry for neglecting my own thread. Ive been a bit busy. I want to find this guy! He might work somewhere on Irvington because he has a friend who has a Dodge with the same setup.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuitarguy View Post
Hopefully this is the right place.

On 10/27/2010 I saw an all Black Tacoma, with a nice lift, grillcraft black grill, Blue HIDs, and Yellow fogs around the Exxon gas station on 45 and Main (Houston, TX) around 9:01 pm. I always see this truck running around Irvington street. Is this a member of TW? This guy has a seriously nice Tacoma.

Shouldn't this post be on Craigslist within the "Missed Connections" section!
Old 11-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #8
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
It's just another Taco-crush. He likes 'em Tacos
Old 11-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Who said I didnt post there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
It's just another Taco-crush. He likes 'em Tacos
That's why I have one.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #10
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuitarguy View Post
That's why I have one.
Just having a little fun using a variation on a man-crush.

I wonder if it's still stalking if you're only tracking their truck???
Old 11-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'm very close to where you are...I'm off 288 and Southfork (Silverlake).
Old 11-04-2010, 11:37 AM   #12
Aggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud ofAggie97 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
Aggie97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea, central station.

cool. i'm on the opposite side of pearland, on the city line of friendswood. maybe see ya around.

I'm sure I've crossed paths with you. I'm on your end of town all of the time. I grew up in Friendswood, used to live in your neighborhood, and my in-laws live on Longwood, right across from your neigborhood and toward Dixie Farm Road a little ways.