1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fort worth meet. taco(ma)-tuesdays?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by SuperTaRD9904, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Dec 6, 2010 at 5:54 PM
    SuperTaRD9904

SuperTaRD9904 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    04 long travel supercharged Taco
    TRD supercharger, +3 control arms, long travel, king coilovers, glassworks unlimited fenders, hood and bedsides, deaver j59 leafs sprung under, custom exhaust out of bedside, kartek bedcage with spare tire carrier, full sound system, completely rebuilt with 17k miles.
    im moving to the fort worth area within the month in a little city called haslet. its in between saginaw and keller. i have a couple friends out there with taco's too. i want to get a tacoma group together down there. im new to tacomas so its a great time to learn some things. so far im loving the truck. i was thinking tuesdays would be great just for the name (taco[ma] tuesdays)

2. Dec 8, 2010 at 9:23 AM
    RockstarTacoma973

RockstarTacoma973 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Fort worth, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 on rockstars
    2.5" procomp leveling kit, 18" kmc rockstars, light bar w/ 4 hella 500's, blacked out tails, 6000k bixenon HID's, and so much more to come...
    didnt know you were serious about this brandon. also didnt know you were on this forum...try and guess who this is. not hard lol

3. Dec 8, 2010 at 11:32 AM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    TRD supercharger, +3 control arms, long travel, king coilovers, glassworks unlimited fenders, hood and bedsides, deaver j59 leafs sprung under, custom exhaust out of bedside, kartek bedcage with spare tire carrier, full sound system, completely rebuilt with 17k miles.
    ha considering it has your name right next to your username, and i know that number. hmmm justin? lol jk. you down for the meet?

4. Dec 8, 2010 at 12:49 PM
    RockstarTacoma973

RockstarTacoma973 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    Fort worth, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 on rockstars
    2.5" procomp leveling kit, 18" kmc rockstars, light bar w/ 4 hella 500's, blacked out tails, 6000k bixenon HID's, and so much more to come...
    Sho am. I'm down as soon as you et your ass back here.

5. Dec 12, 2010 at 2:18 PM
    cohrmundt

cohrmundt Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cullen
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD SPORT 4X4
    4.88 nitro gears, Detroit rear, Projector headlights, Relentless Fab custom bumpers and sliders, 6" Pro Comp suspension, all pro leafs, 37x13.5x17 toyo open country tires, method racing wheels, Flowmaster exhaust w/cutout, DTLT headers, K&N CAI, URD MAF calibrator, grillcraft grill with 30" and 20" led bars behind, windshield mounted 50" led bar, Infinity 6x9 speakers, Custom box w/MTX 7500 10"sub, MTX 1200 watt amp, blue led gauge cluster and radio mod, URD short shifter, fiberwerx fenders
    there is a good amount of taco owners here in the DFW area that are down to meet. We just had a meet at redneck heaven in lewisville, that place is awesome! i think a couple of us are goin up there on tuesday for lunch if anyone else can make it.

6. Dec 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    sounds good! ill let everybody know as soon as i can get there. im expecting to be there on the 27th of this month. i also want to make flyers and stick them on other tacomas i see that look nice. so maybe wait like a month for those and we could have a pretty good size group! also scott, you might see my truck in your area. ill always be at r&r offroad, and my dad works off rufe snow so im always down there. ill keep an eye for your truck too!

7. Dec 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    i wish i could be there but i wont be in texas yet. and yea i read a forum on the readneck heaven the other day. btw, your truck looks sick. where did you get the light bar up top? im looking for one for my truck.

8. Dec 12, 2010 at 3:59 PM
    cohrmundt

Member:
    First Name:
    Cullen
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD SPORT 4X4
    4.88 nitro gears, Detroit rear, Projector headlights, Relentless Fab custom bumpers and sliders, 6" Pro Comp suspension, all pro leafs, 37x13.5x17 toyo open country tires, method racing wheels, Flowmaster exhaust w/cutout, DTLT headers, K&N CAI, URD MAF calibrator, grillcraft grill with 30" and 20" led bars behind, windshield mounted 50" led bar, Infinity 6x9 speakers, Custom box w/MTX 7500 10"sub, MTX 1200 watt amp, blue led gauge cluster and radio mod, URD short shifter, fiberwerx fenders
    www.carr.com makes the low profile light bar for our trucks, thats where i got mine. they make a titanium color and black. just let us know when your in town so we can get a meet put together

9. Dec 12, 2010 at 4:58 PM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    thanks im checking them out now. ill be sure to let you guys know when i arrive.

10. Dec 13, 2010 at 5:37 PM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    say what? and your future truck looks like mine lol. minus the stickers and 4 link.

11. Dec 28, 2010 at 2:25 PM
    dallas05taco

dallas05taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Plano
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD Pro
    whats the update on this? im interested. :D

12. Dec 28, 2010 at 4:30 PM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    well i got here to texas today so me and my buddy caleb are going to meet up with some people and get it going. I was thinking finding a taco restaurant with a good size parking lot we couild have the meets on tuesday nights.

13. Dec 28, 2010 at 5:00 PM
    dallas05taco

dallas05taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Plano
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD Pro
  14. Dec 30, 2010 at 12:26 AM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    Thanks. Texas welcomed me by pulling me over twice in less then 10 minutes. One speeding ticket and a ticket for having my high beams on.
    But for the meet, there is a large parking lot next to taco cabana off western center blvd in fort worth near watuaga. i got taco bell there today and saw it accross the street and it looked perfect.

15. Jan 16, 2011 at 12:21 PM
    textennis

textennis Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cory
    Dallas/Fort Worth area
    Vehicle:
    '10 PreRunner Dbl Cab TRD Sport
    predator nerf bars, WeatherTech bug/stone deflector, WeatherTech Extreme custom laser-cut floor mats
    Another suggestion is the Rosa's Cafe on 377 and North Tarrant Pkwy. They have a "Taco Tuesday" special (3 tacos, rice, beans, & 2 flour tortillas for $3.33 + tax, both lunch and dinner). The Albertsons parking lot right behind might be a good place to park since it is rarely crowded in that lot. I'm in Keller and go there for lunch every Tuesday.

Thoughts?

I'm new to the Tacoma, but love the idea of meeting up with new folks.

16. Jan 16, 2011 at 12:52 PM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Brookings, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    ARB Bumper, Smittybilt X20, King suspension
    Taco Tacoma Tuesdays in Texas. :D I love Chipotle. :hungry:
    -Have fun whoever's going!

17. Jan 16, 2011 at 4:23 PM
    ItalynStylion

ItalynStylion Sounds Gooooood

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    DFW, Tx.
    Vehicle:
    09 Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4
    The Taco Tuesdays at Rosa's is legit. We used to do that in college when I was at TCU. Super cheap and pretty damn good! What's the address to that one? Maybe we could find one that's sort of central for most people?

18. Jan 17, 2011 at 7:37 AM
    textennis

textennis Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cory
    Dallas/Fort Worth area
    Vehicle:
    '10 PreRunner Dbl Cab TRD Sport
    predator nerf bars, WeatherTech bug/stone deflector, WeatherTech Extreme custom laser-cut floor mats
    Here is Rosa's location finder - http://www.rosascafe.com/locations?zip=76248&radius=25&x=23&y=13. I know that the one in North Richland Hills on Precinct Line north of Hwy 183/121 is next to a Lowes and has a big, open parking lot.

Never been to one in Coppell or Lewisville so I don't know about parking, but you can't count on Rosa's parking lot to be enough on a Tuesday. You need a nearby big box store.

Let me know.

19. Jan 17, 2011 at 12:39 PM
    SuperTaRD9904

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    FortWorth
    Vehicle:
    dude that works perfect I saw that parking lot but thought it was too rural. but if your down im down. that sounds legit to me.

20. Jan 17, 2011 at 3:43 PM
    cohrmundt

Member:
    First Name:
    Cullen
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2006 TRD SPORT 4X4
    my only problem is i go to school at night, so as long as it is lunch time im in. the nrh one is only 5-10 min from me:D

Products Discussed in

To Top